reni

DW Member +
Reaction score
couple of questions guys :)

Best/Cheapest Place to Buy from ??
Is the Box worth it ??

any tips :D

Thanks

Loads of us have bought from Eurosky.co.uk mate.

Very helpful guy, first class service.

Is the TM800 worth the asking price?

Certainly is, and it's not even complete.

Rock solid HDTV machine, but remember it's still 'work in progress', so some features aren't working yet.

Last edited:
Am looking to get one for the world cup hopefully price drops a little before then but its not looking good . let me know where you get it from mate cheers

Loads of us have bought from Eurosky.co.uk mate.

Very helpful guy, first class service.

Is the TM800 worth the asking price?

Certainly is, and it's not even complete.

Rock solid HDTV machine, but remember it's still 'work in progress', so some features aren't working yet.

Im used to Work in Progress ! got a Cube Revo !! :)
thanks for the reply :)

I've just ordered mine from EuroSky as well. Snap one up quick if I were you mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one should I go for THE TM800 Or the combo and will you get more from the first one. I am new to linux but I know a bit out networks got 2 pc's and 2 Laptops networked around the House.And have fixed problems for loads of people with router problems. I am not a expert but always learning

anyone suggest a company that will deliver next day ?? I tried some of the ones suggest but no one answered phones or online chats ! :(

got an itch for tm800 :p

EuroSky delievered mine Next Day.

Strange you didn't get a reply.

Wizard satellite are advertising features that the box doesn't and will never have, lol

Record one channel while watching another??

That'll require 2 tuners, unless ofcourse both channels are on the same transponder.

Naughty naughty Wizard Sat.

:)

Last edited:
I do know that eurosky works out of office as well, so its possible that when you rang they may have been swinging off a roof lol

I do know that eurosky works out of office as well, so its possible that when you rang they may have been swinging off a roof lol

Maybe that Craig guy should learn to answer his mobile :)

Back