Where did you buy your TV from?

i got mine from ebuyer back in 2007....

37" lcd for less than £400 :proud:

that was quite cheap back then ....

Got my 32" & 37" from Play.com and my 50" from Currys online (which was £150 cheaper than instore).

Basically I find the TV I want and search for best price online.

richer sounds. they are pretty cheap they do price match and their warrentys are pretty good to

Got an HD ready 32" Hyundai LCD from Aria 4 years ago, which is still going strong at my sister's.

Got the 37" Sammy LCD from Costco - cheapest at the time (thank you mobile internet ;)) and the price includes a 5yr warranty.

i bought mine from costco , i got a free 5 year warrenty which i was well chuffed at

Got ours from Costco too, I did a lot of price comparisons first though and Costco was the cheapest by far at the time when we bought it a few years ago, and with a free extended warranty.

From local Panasonic shop. They price matched the cheapest online price.

Sainsbury's £225 for 37" listed on Hotukdeals a while back. They were £249.99 at the time. Got it with £24.99 off as it was already open and they said a display model. It couldn't have been a display one as we were looking at that whilst they dug out our reserved one.:banana:

Two are from ebuyer and the other one is from Comet

bedroom one is from aldi. got one for my dad a short while ago from Argos outlet on ebay (that was very cheap). My main TV I queued from 5am at best buy which was opening day offer, £500 for a £800 tv.

50" LG Plasma £699 from Comet last year.

I love it.

37" Cheapo LCD from Dabs.com in the bedroom, it's awful but it works.
32" Cheapo LCD from eBuyer in sons room, it's the worst TV I've ever owned, lol.
15" Lightening McQueen Disney TV and DVD combo in the small kids room - shite, but better than the 32" LCD from eBuyer. :)

Last edited:
Richer sounds for me as well.
5 Year warranty Only 10% of tv cost.

did you know that when you get a warranty from richers that if it isnt used after it is up they will give you your money back. nutters

just the one 32" Sony LCD from John Lewis. 50" Samsung 3Dtv hopefully within the next couple months for my newly decorated lounge... :)

did you know that when you get a warranty from richers that if it isnt used after it is up they will give you your money back. nutters

yes they realy do.....got money back from the Samsung dvd-ram warranty couple of months back.

got our current tv a tosh from the co-op, a real shop not an online warehouse, best price around even on the net.

Back