Where are the maps?

any chance of get the link as well please as im looking for the version TT8 maps as well

Thanks in advance

hi new to this not sure what a pm is but i would like the new maps for my tomtom can you help me

thanks

can some one send me the link for tt8 maps and latest navcore as well please...many thanks

is there no way this link can be posted in the stickie section? if its a link to another forum, can someone not copy the details and print them here then put the downloads on to megaupload. that way if anyone wants them they can be shared without everyone asking for pms.

just a thought really.

i might want a go at these maps too.

Re: Where are the maps? tomtom one

Hi can I ask for link to maps....needed for tomtom one...........

You must be fed up with people asking..............:drink:

Re: Where are the maps? tomtom one

is this dead or has anyone got the link to the maps

thanks
albatros

Please don,t think that i,m a thicky, but what does PM mean? (Its my age) and could someone also tell me where to get the updated map of europe for my Tom tom.
i don,t yet understand some of the cryptic messages, so in easy english please. Thanks in advance.

Please don,t think that i,m a thicky, but what does PM mean? (Its my age) and could someone also tell me where to get the updated map of europe for my Tom tom.
i don,t yet understand some of the cryptic messages, so in easy english please. Thanks in advance.

PM = Private Message

so where r the maps then? this is a forum where we share. why is no one posting these maps if they exist?

Back