Whats this?

I put in my first post that I thought it may be something to do with it being green and energy saving, but not growing a plant. What about watering it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

1 of the most stupidest ideas iv ever seen in my life i must admit!

yeah...but wots that green spikey thing...
it deffo is not a plant lol...
the tray on the monitor looks like it may have a FEW uses..
like growing a plant..maybe put in paper clips..coins... jonnys...
but what is the green spikey thing ?lol

its simlar to a noodle block for knives so i can only think its for pens rulers like bighol said

Don't think you'd get pens in it to be honest. I'm back at work tomorrow, ill try putting some in.

Don't think you'd get pens in it to be honest. I'm back at work tomorrow, ill try putting some in.

pmsl....do numerous things with it and tell us wot works best hahahahaha

well thts stupid ive been searching for a while tbh lol and i honestly thought it was a neck massager a lil hand held one so searchd forcouple of hours earlier lol damn stupid thing lol

Really green that! How many megawatt hours have we used trying to find that out on Google?

What the feck is the point of fake grass on your monitor, this is a totally useless addition to a cheap monitor that's peed several of us off for the last few days Googling everything to try and find out what it is.

Thank feck that's over now and we can all sleep in our bed again without dreaming of green spikey things going bump in the night.

I await the arrival of the astro turf keyboard.

I want one of those air plant thingys that you don't need to water now.

It dont work very well as a paper holder, you cant see the screen.

Or for holding a ruler...

The pen on the other hand is quite fun, the harder you push it down the higher it jumps. That entertained me for about 30 seconds.

And even if i did shove it up my arse to test the piles theory, i wouldnt be putting pictures on here...

How feckin random is this thread but i have still looked at it twice.

Great eco monitor with a STUPID fake grass thing using materals and enegry to make something that will take 500 years to decompose and has no use what so ever.

Great award to BENQ. :lol:

Last edited:
Did the green thing actually come with the monitor?

This monitor has the pot but they say it's for little keepsakes.

BenQ V2200 Eco LED Monitor
Built with an LED backlight panel to create the 2.1cm slim and elegant shape, the BenQ V2200 Eco unveils the natural beauty of this world with revolutionary Full HD 1080p 16:9 picture quality and honors it with its eco-friendly design – from its pristine white shell free of coating chemicals to the multi-function round holder placed into its signature asymmetrical base stand to serve as a handy spot for small keepsakes or mini plant pot. So go ahead and enjoy the crisp clear view with the BenQ V2200 Eco LED monitor! A cleaner, greener world is just around the corner!

Eclipse Computers - Product Details

i thought it was like the things they use for counting bank notes, to make your finger stick to paper better for turning the page in a book you may be typing from, rub your finger on it, and your finger would have a rubbery 'cling' for a short while, allowing you to grip a page and turn it with one finger, without having to slobber all over your hand first

Back