Whats the must have pluggins for a solo 2?

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am after knowing what are the must have plugins for movies ect. Cheers

Hi guys, I am after knowing what are the must have plugins for movies ect. Cheers

ts media
allows you to stream loads of films and tv shows
xbmc addon
basicly xbmc
on demand
gives you access to rte, bbc, itv and other channels on demand contain
samba
allows you to access ftp to the box from ur pc without third party apps
tv-oscram hd picons
a set of picons. one of the best in my opionion. make sure u save them to a flash or it will slow ur box a little if on usb/hdd.
there are loads of different picon sets by oscram just make sure u choose either hd or shd cuz the picon will be a bit blurrly if u choose one of the sd sets.
blue-hd skin
it a skin that makes it look like sly uk.

just to let u know that the more plugins u have the slower ur box will be. so dont go mad and install every one.

its best to do a backup before you start installing the plugins and when u figured out which ones u want and dont want. reinstall the backup and the install the ones u liked earlier.

On Demand does not work anymore and pretty much no need for TSmedia when you have the Kodi Plugin installed

Streaming is not working on my vusolo2 lorinsun with PBenigma i've a black screen
That may change shortly in future as VU are updating their gstreamer (used for media playback and streaming). Eventually, this will mean newer images will be better but I can't confirm if this will happen for those with Lonrison Solo2 as not sure what problems the new OE-A core and gstreamer will have on Lonrison that is forced to use really old drivers due to lack of support.

That may change shortly in future as VU are updating their gstreamer (used for media playback and streaming). Eventually, this will mean newer images will be better but I can't confirm if this will happen for those with Lonrison Solo2 as not sure what problems the new OE-A core and gstreamer will have on Lonrison that is forced to use really old drivers due to lack of support.
thanks for the information ketmp, it's a pity that lorinsun don't invest in developping image for their receiver, they just want us to brick it and buy a new one!

thanks for the information ketmp, it's a pity that lorinsun don't invest in developping image for their receiver, they just want us to brick it and buy a new one!
Unfortunately, I believe that to be true.

Unfortunately, I believe that to be true.

i think that android will kill little by little enigma with the new android boxes with dvb-s2 embedded
for example i've bought a vigica C70S (dvb-s2) for less than 70€ and cccam,kodi,... is working very well!

Any plugin that will work on an original Vu Solo2 will work on sunray clones as well.

How do I go about adding kodi to my vu solo SE box?

Kodi should be in your plugins menu, download plugins then you should see it in extensions.

Back