What's the deal with World of Warcraft?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
My son has pestered me over this game for months now, basically he wants it but I'm not willing to pay a monthly subscription.

Does anyone play this game? According to my Son and his mates it's the best thing since sliced bread, is it as good as they claim and is it worth the subscription cost?

its good and its not good ! :) one thing is it takes a hell of lot time up. i used to play it but gave it up far too demanding and I wont let my kids play it as I would rather them be outside playing or taking part in sport / social group than spends hours and hours online.
But it is a good game !

I saw something on the news recently about it, seemingly it is so addictive that Blizzard Entertainment are being sued and are being forced to help pay for players to get addiction counselling.

Only in America, lol

I saw something on the news recently about it, seemingly it is so addictive that Blizzard Entertainment are being sued and are being forced to help pay for players to get addiction counselling.

Only in America, lol

china is worse !!! :) players and gold farmers :)
WOW was the 1st mmprg i ever played online , I was FPS player Quake/Kingpin/MOH/COD

I used to play a lot of games online in my old clan, the usual CS, TFC, NS, BF1942 etc. Most of them went on to play WOW but I managed to resist. They've spent quite a few years playing it and only now are some of them returning to real life. Some, along with spending all their time playing also spent a lot of cash buying gold for it. Stuff that. I don't have enough money in real life and I'm sure not going to use what I do have to buy fake money for a game.
Let him play it if you never want to see/hear from him again or let him play in the real world and have a life.
No offence to all you WOW's btw :)

i played WOW for 2 years before warhammer came out,very addictive ,but a great game to play, anew game called aion is out 25th of sept wich looks like taking over from wow.

Back