whats the cheapest dish and box i can buy to recieve satallite tv

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
as title says just want to know what is the cheapest and the best dish to buy to recieve satallite i.e do i get a motorised one,or just a standard dish and where do i get them from?.

thank you.

Got a motorised 1m dish from Wizards for about £125 and a clone dm500 from china for £60,Working superbly.

Well there is about 3000 - 5000 channels so not sure if I can name them all lol.

lol. well im sure there is some good channels in there think ill go for that could you give me the link for the wizards site cheers mate.

curious mate could you send me the links also, student loan rolls in on monday and this could be perfect to aid my studies ;)

depends on what u want 2watch but ANX digi tv 1weast is pretty good also on there web site has a good tv listing

im intrested in sat as im sick of pc streaming through tv ants and tuv player etc for football if i invested in a dish and box can i watch star posts fox sports ect do i have to turn the dish to right sat do i have to card share ?

simple questions but if you know what i mean id like some direct answers

im intrested in sat as im sick of pc streaming through tv ants and tuv player etc for football if i invested in a dish and box can i watch star posts fox sports ect do i have to turn the dish to right sat do i have to card share ?

iv had an echostar 4 a few good years 1meter dish with h2h mount just upgraded with a new motor a tecnhmate 9100s cant falut it with the EDG 4.1 .no hd but 4 the prize what the hell

There were two very good threads that were running at round the same time that I brought my equipment, one was by Thommohawk and the other by madmanc. have read and you will find that when it comes to questions you have only just scratched the surface. Have a read and than please feeel free to ask more questions. Forget about the card share for now as that discussion can come later.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/157615/&highlight=tommohawk

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/162249/&highlight=madmanc

Last edited by a moderator:
curious mate could you send me the links also, student loan rolls in on monday and this could be perfect to aid my studies ;)

Is that what they call it now and there was me thinking you only wanted it for the pron, I mean for the Discovery Channels! lol PM sent m8.

Back