Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's the best thing you own?

My two Jack Russell terriers, SAM & SAMSON, they are father and son and bring endless joy and excercise and unconditional love

regards dave

it has to be my newly purchased Vespa :proud:

I'm forever in the garden either washing,polishing or wiping it down,don't think anyone has seen it with any dirt on it from the day I bought it lol

family think I'm weired :blushing:

pmsl I wondered who would pick up on that
never thought it would be you Paul :)

Gotta be my 09 Limited Edition CBR600RR.....

e7b9g9.jpg

From this

To this after the holidays

It looks just the same.

Gotta be my 09 Limited Edition CBR600RR.....

e7b9g9.jpg

i like wanking dogs of with a special glove on too. You really need to sort your perspective out. That hideous bike nearly got in the way of the dog wanking.

Anyway.

If we are talking material possessions it would have to be my n95.

I was late on the mobile bandwagon but this has become more important than pubes to me.

Talking texting yes, but I use it for a shed load of podcasts I listen to everyday.

Can't wait for my contract renewal when I get the n97 (the iphone is a gadget for people pretending to be geeky, who haven't got the foggiest).

Don't watch it mate.

I've had both, much prefer the Focus.

Not that I have much choice nowadays, too many kids so I need a cheap economical MPV, so I drive a Zafira which is based on the Astra Mk4, yes I fooking detest the Zafira, I wish I had an Astra instead, but if I could afford it I'd have a Ford Galaxy.

Had a 52 plate Galaxy TDI for 2 years now and it has been the most practical, comfortable and most reliable car i have ever owned.
yes i would still like a Scooby or Evo, but i would not fit the kids ,mrs and all the luggage and tow a trailer when we go camping.
PS i only use 5 seats or you dont have a boot anymore.

For me it would have to be my Hot Tub, although I have sold it to my Mum as I don't use it as much as I used to.

Back