## Whats the best Movie you have seen in 2013 ##

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
happy new year all

Whats the best Movie or tv show you have seen in 2013

mine is Breaking Bad

please share as this will be interesting!!

Tv show breaking bad same as yourself mate.

Movie Django unchained.

i watched mad dogs the final but the end was a bit naff

I aint watched Breakin Bad but have it all on Nas to watch sometime soon,

Love Boardwalk empire, think it just gets better and better.

As for movies I don't think its been that good a year for great movies but Django Unchained I did enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing The Railway Man as I was fortunate enough to know Eric Lomax

Tv Program - Breaking Bad (probably best tv program I have ever watched).
Movie - World War Z

Not a great year for movies though, but breaking bad for me was just incredible!

Mick

I enjoyed Prisoners and World War Z. Life of Pi in 3D was good. I also enjoyed The Way Way back, it had the feel of Dirty Dancing about it, without the singing and dancing. Just a really nice film.

I am enjoying Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones continued to be be essential viewing.

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad for US drames with GoT edging it. Big Bang Theory is surprisingly still funny even after 7 seasons. Sherlock for the best of UK shows.

Movies, Star Trek, Rush and Gravity with a late mention of The Hobbit in 3D IMax just for the barrel escape sequence.

Elementary, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS for me the wife loves the new Dracula series, can't think of a film i've actually watched and thought "wow" for a long time i've been disappointed with most so called blockbusters

Dexter was just something else next to that breaking bad.

Films? War z and hunger games 2 was pretty good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Watched two episodes of breaking bad and gave up,thought it was crap tbh

Watched two episodes of breaking bad and gave up,thought it was crap tbh

All I can say is that the first season out them all is a little slow to get going...

But that all changes lol!

What about Movies @wiz569 ?

Mick

Last edited:
All I can say is that the first season out them all is a little slow to get going...

But that all changes lol!

What about Movies @wiz569 ?

Mick

Probably Django Unchained and Mama!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did like breaking bad, but for me Big Bang Theory tops them all for shear entertainment value.
Starwars into darkness was probo my fav film in the last 12 months, ive not seen Catching fire yet (hunger games 2) but i loved the books so looking forward to that. Django - i really cannot get excited about, every time ive put it on ive turned it off a few mins later.
Is it me or are movies getting very boring now, there are not really any original ideas coming though thus programs like breaking bad doing so well.
Independance day 2 looks half promising later in the year - but i bet that will be pants, so long there is no stupid bill pullman speech then it might be sufferable.

Back