Whats so tough that $KY cant be ch*pp3d?

whats intrigued me through the years is that the yanks have cracked their variant of videoguard but, apparently, us europeans and even us brits (who did such a great job at blechley park!)dont seem to be smart enough! ...... oh well! ..........maybe one day! However, I honestly do think that this wont happen anytime soon ....... and especially not on s*ys own boxes ........ but maybe on a 3rd party box? .......who knows!?

speaking of third party boxes, what if i was to get a sattelite version of the infamous Dbox2, what channels would most likley to receive with a funcard or a tit card ??

capt_marvel said:
whats intrigued me through the years is that the yanks have cracked their variant of videoguard but, apparently, us europeans and even us brits (who did such a great job at blechley park!)dont seem to be smart enough! ...... oh well! ..........maybe one day! However, I honestly do think that this wont happen anytime soon ....... and especially not on s*ys own boxes ........ but maybe on a 3rd party box? .......who knows!?

m8,the problem whith S*y is that the implement so many keyrolls,,its very diffecult to emulTE,also the thing with the yanks,,most of the hacks come from purtagal or spain,,and then the asm id modified to the prvider..like the nagra hack cable.now.

??

danty said:
m8,the problem whith S*y is that the implement so many keyrolls,
i disagree thats the problem, it does not work the same as cable.
danty said:
most of the hacks come from purtagal or spain,,and then the asm id modified to the prvider..like the nagra hack cable.now.
? portugal or spain hackers have nothin to do with american videoguard hacks.

Much is down to money. USA is a big place for profit, the uk is small and $ky has very little to offer compared to other easier providers. Modern hacking is a commercial business and uk sky is bottom of the viable list in europe, in my view.

Forgive me if im wrong here boys, it could just be a bulls*it story but quiet a few people have told me now that you can get this box from europe which if you keep connected to the internet you get all the channels as s*y codes & encryptions change on a daily basis this is the only way to keep the box running seems quiet fare to me, althogh i have not yet seen one work my self....

Im also thinking if this is true why is it kept on the down-low.

I know a guy that has been selling the boxes for some time now but i dont have a sly line at home.

makes me excited if its true though: tosser :

moace2006 said:
Forgive me if im wrong here boys, it could just be a bulls*it story but quiet a few people have told me now that you can get this box from europe which if you keep connected to the internet you get all the channels as s*y codes & encryptions change on a daily basis this is the only way to keep the box running seems quiet fare to me, althogh i have not yet seen one work my self....

Im also thinking if this is true why is it kept on the down-low.

I know a guy that has been selling the boxes for some time now but i dont have a sly line at home.

makes me excited if its true though: tosser :
its called card shareing m8 think you need someting like a dream box

so what type of channels do you get with this sharing and dreambox

well i dont know alot about this but from what i know i think you get all the channels that the card holder has and i think you can have a group of people sharing a couple of cards from different countrys not 100% on this but i think it works like that

Card share is the only solution to get free sky at the moment. One person pays for the sub and the rest watch.

so the old 9v battery trick never worked then lol . damn i was all set to try after the card in the freezer hack didnt

Back