Whats so tough that $KY cant be ch*pp3d?

SimpleBOX

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

(im a sky noob be4 we start) whats so tought about $KY that prevents it from being Ch*pp3d?

Chipping has got nothing to do with it, its to do with the encreption, and why peeps keep thinking its something about chiping is beyond me.
From the very first days of the D2Mcs it wasnt anything to do with chiping then eather is all to do with code system and encreption.
If u want the package m8 i think yer best just paying as yea have no hope.

Doctor-X said:
Chipping has got nothing to do with it, its to do with the encreption, and why peeps keep thinking its something about chiping is beyond me.
From the very first days of the D2Mcs it wasnt anything to do with chiping then eather is all to do with code system and encreption.
If u want the package m8 i think yer best just paying as yea have no hope.

somebody mention d2

hey guys...chilll ;-) he did say he was a noob at it ...cut him some slack and give him advice...but don't slate him cause he asked an old favourite...give him the reasons or refer him to the search engine for the site...we all started to learn somewhere! ;-)

This is my bring back the old friendlieness drive!

Lol

Let The Freindly Ness Drive Continue
Lol
I Remember Having A Green Card In My Sky Box With Little Chips Piggy Backing Each Other.........as For Sky Now.....lol...........stick To Cable ....i Know Its Not As Good But Hey For Ease And Less Stress Id Say The Encryption System Is Easier

it is possible its not so tough i know a few people who have had it for at least 2 years now and its working great , u just need to know the right people to get it from

As far as i was aware there is no "crack" for it .. its all down to the nds encryption only till recently too they have only managed to get a cam to work for nds (Dragon cam) but it still dont get you free channels

Correct me if im wrong

Wappy "the noob that uses the search button" ;) :)

harveybham said:
it is possible its not so tough i know a few people who have had it for at least 2 years now and its working great , u just need to know the right people to get it from

wahay! here we go again :banana:

harveybham said:

digidude said:
wahay! here we go again :banana:

lmao.. come on then 'dude it's about time you sorted us out with one of those bad boys :Laugh: :Laugh:

endthread.gif

harveybham said:

yeah yeah heard it all b4 and nobody comes up with the goods

porky the pig ready for take off mow

PIJ said:
yeah yeah heard it all b4 and nobody comes up with the goods

porky the pig ready for take off mow
yeah i ch!pp sly boxes. all u need to do i stick n n*l card in there. Imao

hacker999 said:
yeah i ch!pp sly boxes. all u need to do i stick n n*l card in there. Imao

bloody heck, shit this really does work, OMFG, hahahahaha lmao.

Come on guys, these 'people' might be using a CS server?

Anyway Sly digital has been hacked in the past, just ask someone who's had it for years and they'll tell you they've been sent new cards on at least 2 occasions. You think Sly did this for fun or because they just fancied a change? Its not rocket science.

A friend of a friend of a friend hacked Sly a few years back. They found out and offered him a job. He declined their kind offer and now he sleeps with the fishes. This may or may not be bullshit.

a m8 of mine (not a m8 of a m8 with a dog thats knows a cat ) lives in spain and has sly the box isnt chipped but has all the channels and friends of his in hotels have the same and dont get charged or disconnected , he told me sly dont seam to care about it over there , there was a program on the tele about a bloke that went to the south of france to farm snails it was on for a few weeks and they showed him setting it up , did anyone see it ...

Last edited:
there are now hundreds of thousands in europe that get pirate sky :) so you are correct in a way smirnoff. However, this is done in a different way because the original signal is cleared with an original card then re-broadcast to everyone ;-). Your friend does not need a satellite dish to receive all the sky chans, and the systems have been around for more than 6 years now but seriously booming over the past year and growing in many more areas.
Regards

pinkhelmets said:
there are now hundreds of thousands in europe that get pirate sky :) so you are correct in a way smirnoff. However, this is done in a different way because the original signal is cleared with an original card then re-broadcast to everyone ;-). Your friend does not need a satellite dish to receive all the sky chans, and the systems have been around for more than 6 years now but seriously booming over the past year and growing in many more areas.
Regards

could we possibly do that in the uk were some 1 gets a full sub with them and then once the channels are de scrammbled re route them on to other hardware or somthin??

now this threads starting to get intresting...........lol

in the UK it is illegal to transmit a copyrighted signal without permission, it is also illegal to broadcast without a licence. Same laws do apply elsewhere too but sky would be seriously heavy handed with anyone in the uk but dont seem to have any power elsewhere. Lots of stuff is illegal but still goes on, maybe thousands of unlicenced transmitters would be impossible to fight.... just like pirate radio...?

Try at your own risk :) nothing to do with me lol.

Q: In the UK it is illegal to transmit a copyrighted signal without permission?
A: Yes

Q: it is also illegal to broadcast without a licence.
A: Yes

Notes: You would need the right EXPENSIVE equipment to transmit the signal AND pay SKY a fee to be in their EPG.

Back