whats best box to upgrade to after zgemmah2h. ?

Yeah I’ve seen that set up but unfortunately just broken my fire stick 😩 dodgy usb connection ...so trying to sort the zgemma up for it

H2H can hadle IPTV

The next box up from the H2H is the H5

Best box imo is the FORMULER Z8, a bit dearer than other boxes but the dedicated iptv app on the box is second to none, very fast channel changing & very good interface.

Is it the MyTVOnline that makes the Z8 lads Im guessing it has to be because Android 7 & 2gb+16gb does not strike me as good for the money .

Is it the MyTVOnline that makes the Z8 lads Im guessing it has to be because Android 7 & 2gb+16gb does not strike me as good for the money .

Been experimenting with TiviMate and it is very similar to MyTVOnline to get the full effect you need to pay £4.50 per year, but there is a 5 day trial

How far behind am I with the I55? Might just be due an upgrade so will check out the Z8

WooshBuild has always been about ease of use for new and existing users, saving at least an hour of your time flashing your box with a base image of openATV and then installing plugins, skins, setting up various settings and scanning for channels.

Sorry m8 but what has wooshbuild got to do with a new box?

My H2H has died, no sound on the HDMI, tried the LOT, everything
I'm finally going Android, just got a T95 X2, with 32Gb inbuilt memory to record/pause seamlessly.

I used linux/dreamboxs/ZG for years as well.

Itis the future lads imo, nothing like the early days, last android box i had was 8 years ago..lol

Some great IPTV suppliers out there.

Back