Phone Unlocking Whats a half decent Tmobile to buy ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says, Whats a half decent mobile to buy ???

Its my old man thats asked me to find out for him as he's wanting a new one.

When I say "half decent", i mean brand new or as good as brand new (no scratch's etc) and approx up to or round about £100.

He doesnt need anything very very fancy (not that 100quid would get something very fancy anyways, lol), but he does like a smart little phone with all the gadgets etc on it, and small enough and tough enough to survive constant in trouser pocket daily use etc.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

p.s
It has to be a phone that will take a tmobile pay as ya go sim card as he cant be bothered going to get the fone chipped if from another provider.

Last edited:
Should go for a Sony Ericsson W810i.

Its got a great camera, bluetooth music, everything you need in a phone.

Im sure i seen it advertised for £99 in carphone warehouse.

Should go for a Sony Ericsson W810i.

Its got a great camera, bluetooth music, everything you need in a phone.

Im sure i seen it advertised for £99 in carphone warehouse.

not tmobile, is it ?? i looked on thier site but didnt see it saying tmobile :(

I've had mines for about 9 months and not 1 single scratch on the screen and barely one anywhere else.

Thats with it being in pockets and in my overalls at work. Its also been dropped a few times on concrete and barely a mark on the phone.

I can't find a fault with it.

I've had mines for about 9 months and not 1 single scratch on the screen and barely one anywhere else.

Thats with it being in pockets and in my overalls at work. Its also been dropped a few times on concrete and barely a mark on the phone.

I can't find a fault with it.
sounds good :), ye he puts it in his pockets etc with keys etc in there, someone i know suggested he buy one of the wee matching covers, but he wouldnt go for that either, doesnt like covers and stuff like that.
but thats good to know that that model will take a bashing in the pocket and not get marked :)

So, that phone falkirk_bairn suggested looks a good phone and will be considered to purchase, can anyone suggest a few others so that we can have a few to compare rather than just the one model ?? Also make sure you'z tell me of any phones that are a total no-no, lol...

what about a k800i awesome camera 10 quid to opennetwork number phone at mo

Too expensive by the looks of it on the websites ive looked, we'r talking along the lines of spending about 100quid on a fone rather than 159quid upwards for that fone like ya suggested, thanks anyway mate :)

p.s
it has to be ready to take a Tmobile pay as ya go sim card as me old dad wont touch a fone that needs unlocked etc, i already says that in the above posts too, anyways, thanks again matey....

Back