What would YOU put in Room101?????

jbles

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here is my list, not including the Wife

People who let answerphones do there thing and dont leave a message...

Cravendalemilk cartons, they dont pour right...Milk pisses everywhere...

Bicycle riders on roads when there is a bike path/lane..

Have fun with this one i got 2 more lists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What would YOU put in Romm101?????

Here is my list, not including the Wife

People who let answerphones do there thing and dont leave a message...

Cravendalemilk cartons, they dont pour right...Milk pisses everywhere...

Bicycle riders on roads when there is a bike path/lane..

Have fun with this one i got 2 more lists.

How about people who can't spell "room".:)

Or post clockers ;)

1.Police car drivers that don’t indicate. Living next to a police station this is a daily occurrence.

2. People that use these phrases, "welcome to the real world", Morpheus is exempt from this one cos he meant it, " you live in your kitchen", and "we are saving a little nest egg" it's money in a bank you're not 12.

3. Furry boots and deck shoes. This is mainly the group of people that wear these particular items.

I wanted to add women who carry oversized handbags hung on their forearm/elbow, but i think no.3 covers them.

Or post clockers ;)

I know you guys don't like post clocking but I wouldn't call this post clocking. Its a legit subject starting reasonable debate.

I know you guys don't like post clocking but I wouldn't call this post clocking. Its a legit subject starting reasonable debate.

I shall reserve my right to see it as I see it,but have you checked his other posts?

I shall reserve my right to see it as I see it,but have you checked his other posts?

Agreed, talking to yourself doesn't count either, and if you have a humour by-pass, life will be hard going here. :)

1, Virgin Media due to there lies and unfixable high utilization problems including Richard Branson because of his need to get on his own TV adverts.

2, The plastic covers from frozen curry's because I'm sick of trying to peel them off and ending up with a square frame of plastic and a covered curry I cant get into (bearing in mind at this point it needs staring and recovering)

3, Songs of praise its on every week and I've never met anyone that watches it.

See, if you where any sort of person, you would have picked up on my (potentially) misleading statement... ;)

Last edited:
You and Wiz made a mistake?

Faints...

Oops...sorry....I'm back under the stairs....

Last edited:
You and Wiz made a mistake?

Faints...

Did we? I actually concur with Wiz's hypothesis on the validity of the posts herein referred to as clocks.

Mistakes are subjective, and although I may have inferred a mistake was made or indeed it was deliberate, then I may (or may not) have the ability to retract said remark.

Did we? I actually concur with Wiz's hypothesis on the validity of the posts herein referred to as clocks.

Mistakes are subjective, and although I may have inferred a mistake was made or indeed it was deliberate, then I may (or may not) have the ability to retract said remark.

I would just like to confirm that any/all statements made my any/all parties may be redacted at any time....

...clocks go summat on Sunday :)

3, Songs of praise its on every week and I've never met anyone that watches it.
My mum watches it and sings along to it most weeks, always has - I grew up with her singing to it (badly!)
if you would like to meet her, let me know. lol
I agree it could go into Room 101 too!

1) People on here who post absolute cryptic bollocks every other post on a thread

2) .... Everyone else :)

Facebook.

I then might be able to enjoy a night out without every other person waving a bloody phone about taking pictures of the 'wild, whacky and messy' time they are having.

1. VectorZ when he posts

2. VectorZ when he doesn't post

;)

Last edited:
Back