What were the devices you grew up with?

Cheat, I would have sussed those you'd a bin barred

No, but at least i used no additives bar warm air, your the Dillian Whyte of the conker world cheat your barred

Super glue! phergh!

I remember breakfast been like this, reading the back of a cereal box, no Andriod or IPhones

Attachments

• mzM8Lfz.png
    mzM8Lfz.png
    739.7 KB · Views: 22
I remember breakfast been like this, reading the back of a cereal box, no Andriod or IPhones

I didn't eat breakfast back then but I did eat cereal and reading the box was the only thing left to do if you'd read your comics.

Someone must have took a picture of an Atari 2600 at the dinner table or something. I have one of those too...

I have all the copies of the Input magazines.

I grew up with the Dragon 32 computer, which I still own and it still works!

Then I had a Spectrum 48K..

Then moved onto the Atari ST around 1988. Sold it and got an Amiga 500 around 1990, then a few years later upgraded to an Amiga 1200, which I used for many years.

... oh man, haven't heard mention [nor] thought about a Dragon in SUCH a long time. Good ole' MEBASIC. The fact you still have one and that it works... is beyond me. I still have my old stomping hardware (Commodores, etc), but that's certainly some throwback tech there. Kudos for keeping old-world computing alive!

Lets see if I can compete: Anyone remember the SORD A73?!

Anyone geek enough (like me), to attend a vintage computing festival?

Tandy 100... Apple II .. Commodore VIC20 ... man I feel old now.

I must be clocking on, I had non of electrical gadgets, probably because they hadn't been invented.

In date order, Lego, bigtrak, spectum+, amiga 600

Ahhh hotwheels I remember the jump track living room to kitchen

I had scalextrics, but took the motors out of the cars to make model cars out of plywood in school.

I had scalextrics, but took the motors out of the cars to make model cars out of plywood in school.
And to power your 12" dildo

I just remembered the first electronic hand held game I had, it was called SubChase lol (must have been late 70's :)

And i had this penwatch lol

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 16
I just remembered the first electronic hand held game I had, it was called SubChase lol (must have been late 70's :)

And i had this penwatch lol

My dad had one, two tiny buttons somewhere to set it.

That and his vacuum fluorescent display calculator, which he still uses.

I started with the ZX80, ZX81 and then the Spectrum 48k.
In 1980 I borrowed a Taito Space Invaders rom, copied it onto a blank and then started selling them. Fitting them in the 80 and 81 turned them into dedicated Space Invader machines.

Lego & Matchbox cars when I was younger, later "we" (the family) got a Binatone TV tennis game, by that time I was more interested in opening things up & fixing them - mainly clocks & record players. Then along came the 80s and a ZX81 arrived, quickly followed by a 16K rampack. (A like-minded friend and I experimented sending programs to each other via CB radio - it worked!).
Later on I got a Commodore 16 but I was working by then & didn't have much time or interest in programming.

Back