What to buy to watch and decoding progs?

marc0

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys IM new here and I like to buy new receiver who can be updated by keys directly from net , any suggests?

Hi Guys IM new here and I like to buy new receiver who can be updated by keys directly from net , any suggests?

protek 9710/9760 will do what you want with very little upkeep... any linux stb will also do it but you will need to source your own net connection to update the cw,s regards mdt

protek 9710/9760 will do what you want with very little upkeep... any linux stb will also do it but you will need to source your own net connection to update the cw,s regards mdt

THANKS for your reply , can you tell me what source to use ? or any suggest where to looking for on the internet?

In all cases google is your best friend.

Thx m8 but in all cases google find a lot of them and Im lost because this is not my area o f knowledge,
that is reason why I ask for help at this forum because looks that is here a lot of guys who understand in
this so I prefere to take advice from them.
If you know or have some experience with this please inform me I appreciate that.

On this forum you will find support for a lot different satellite recievers read through the posts for what you want, there are boxes that are simple to use openbox/skybox etc to those that require a little bit more setting up like dreambox, so your first step is this.
After you have chosen your stb then the setting up happens and depending on what you want to watch this where advice from other members can be given by pm.

Back