What timers?

Yes Al , Working spot on, sorted channels moved them about,deleted the ones i didnt want.
Set daily timer to run autobouquet now for 06:00am Epg updates after that.
It was as you said i just messed it up, names have to be spot on with capitals in the correct places etc.
Thanks again Al.

I always lurve a happy ending to a story... And I think that now you've managed to get past the basics of automating it like this, you'll probably spend more time customizing your bouquet line-up and channels ordering than you will actually watching the drivel they dish up on telly, LOL!

WARNING! Do NOT be tempted to try and change Bouquet names, please! If you do, you'll be back on here asking "Where did I go wrong?"

It's all explained in the help docs...

Cheers- AL :)

Problem

having bother moving CI above Discovery, It doesnt move.

This is what i have in

add_above "1" "CI +1" "Discovery"
add_above "1" "CI" "CI +1"

Thoughts ?

Thanks

Well, if you really want "CI" above "Discovery" and "CI +1" to be under "CI" and above "Discovery", then surely it should look like this?

add_above "1" "Discovery" "CI"
add_above "1"
"Discovery""CI +1"

The first channel name in the line is the target, followed by the channel you want to move above it. I think you were reading it the other way round? Take a look at how I A-Z sort my "Factual" bouquet and you'll get the idea (nb- all my +1 channels are in their own bouquet):

# A-Z sort of Factual
ref5="YESTERDAY"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Animal Planet"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "CI"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Discovery"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Disc.History"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Disc.Science"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Disc.Turbo"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Eden"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "History"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "H2"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "ID"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Nat Geo"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "Nat Geo Wild"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "PBS America"
move_above "1" "$ref5" "QUEST"

Notice how I make the last channel in my list "YESTERDAY" a $variable here. But the actual channel name all the way down would work just as well
Cheers- AL :)

Back