What standalone Navigation

digitalspree

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i am looking to buy a sat nav for under £250, as u all know the market is full of many different brands and types of sat nav. i haven't found any reliable reviews/comparison between these sat nav's. the features i am interested in a sat nav are its compatiblity with internet downloads and its performance but surely there are more important features to discover through this thread.

i have the garmin i3, its basic but good. depends what info you want to get off it. this does speed cams etc and costs around £130. good hunting

I have the Garmin c320 it took me to France and back with no problems at all we even tried to confuse it by taking narrow back roads but it still found a way out for us i love it .But and a big But they aint cheap the C320 should get for around 250 to 290
hope you get sorted.
If this reply has helped you please just click the thanks button

I have a tomtom ONE, bought for £219 and I personally love the TomTom range. I have about 50 voices installed and it's so easy to put on your own Points of Interest and Speed Camera Database which tells me (for example)

"Warning! gatso ahead... speed limit 30 Miles Per Hour"

Good luck in making your choice

i have the garmin i3, its basic but good. depends what info you want to get off it. this does speed cams etc and costs around £130. good hunting

Halfords are now selling this for £99.99 on their websiite.

I have the mio C320 and it's excellent.

It's very useful to have a sat nav based on the windows CE system. Then you can run other software on it.

I have tomtom one XL GB
easy to use and has a card slot so that you can add extra maps etc

from memory it was about £150 I got the traffic version but not used that part yet

Back