What kind of drunk are you?

Im always a happy drunk and can't remember the last time i got angry on booze.
I don't understand why people who get violent on drink bother at all..:Cheers:

Not touched booze in about 10 years now. Not because I had a problem or anything, I just can't be arsed with it all. I've never liked drinking at home, and pubs/clubs are just lost on me these days. :( Drinking booze just holds no appeal whatsoever these days. When I did have the odd splash out, I was always a happy twat, different drinks never affected me in different ways.

I guess having a sibling who is a fully fledged alckie changes your viewpoint a little.

Christmas has been & gone, I've only had 2 x small glasses of wine.

The reason for my sobriety is that I had a huge dinner, came home and slept on the couch for 3 hours, by the time I woke up at 10, It was too late to start on the firewater.

I had a fleeting though earlier, I might stay off it for a while after New Year, it shouldn't be too hard, once I went without alcohol for 15 years, it all started going downhill after I turned 16 though.

Well ive been out all night since 5 loads of bitter then good wine red riocha then gin and bitter lemon woke up about an hour ago remember **** all the mrs has just gone to bed were srill talking so it must have a good night lol.

I only understand what to think from a poll!

Numberz are no good champ, I'm after some feelings here, feelings that can't be quantified. I want people to open up to me and say, munkey, thank you, please hold me and tell me that I am not a drunk. I want people to tell me what gets them so angry, did pa used to make them deal cards at poker nights and then see that everyone was a winner?

It's all about feelings this time of year, so come on people don't be shy; we're all one big family here.

Back