What kind of drunk are you?

Munkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm a happy drunk, what about you? What kind of drunk are you?

sick
sleepy
angry
crying...

Last edited:
It really depends on what I've been drinking..

I can be a bit of an ar$e if I've drunk any more than 3/4 of a bottle of malt, not a fighting drunk, but the "texting old gf's at stupid-o-clock in the morning" drunk.
If I've got whisky, then I tend to get very greedy & guzzle it.

My usual tipple nowadays is red wine.

I know I can finish off a bottle, have fun & behave myself, and when I wake up in the morning, I feel as fresh as a daisy.
--
I've just found out that one of my m8's likes to get drunk on whisky & beer, go out and get hookers, abduct them & beat them to within an inch of their life...it's a funny old world.

He's in the big house awaiting his fate being decided, we've just found out that he escaped a sentence earlier for a similar thing...what a complete w@nker.

Needless to say, he won't be getting a Christmas card from me anytime soon.

Last edited:
Am happy drunk for a change :)

glad i came home early to hopefully have no hang over :)

merry xmas all

I too get aggressive when I drink vodka, so I stay well away from it.

It's strange how different tasting spirits with the same alcohol content put you in differing moods.

After about the sixth day on it an unshaven smelly tramp like drunk, ready for a dose of valium/librium and a spell in rehab....

:Cheers:

i'm a happy drunk untill my misses gets drunk and starts all her shit, then i dont fell like drinking any more, so i say KNOW WHAT? **** U!

and i go to my bed

then i stay drunk for the following week just to get her back

i'm a happy drunk untill my misses gets drunk and starts all her shit, then i dont fell like drinking any more, so i say KNOW WHAT? **** U!

and i go to my bed

then i stay drunk for the following week just to get her back

LOL...all the best

Happy drunk, followed by sick, and god was I sick before I went to bed and then when I woke up and again, and again.....lol

Teach me to mix, beer, JD, Baileys and tia maria, oh and I made a complete arse of myself as usual.

Roll on new years.

Frenchman

Same as others, it depends on what I drink.

Generally I'm a happy drunk, but if I drink the wrong stuff I can be a complete and utter fanny - u only need to read back some of my posts, lol.

These days I limit myself to lager and nothing else. I can judge it better and I know when I've had enough.

Whisky is nice but it's very easy to over do it and end up legless, it's a fine line between being happily drunk and out of control (for me anyway).

I hate wine but I used to enjoy a few bottles of Bucky, I stopped drinking that as the caffeine and high sugar content didn't agree with me - I'd be up all night agitated and itchy!

well i am John Rambo sort of drunk ,always pick the biggest battle and end up with me head kicked in mostly.
thoughtn'd grow out of it but never leaves you

Where is the poll you fucking ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I am not really angry.

I am functioning alcoholic (no 'expert' diagnosis needed. I drink daily, and work and play too).

I am mostly happy (the booze is an immense stress reliever). Sometimes, when someone acts like a cock, the fact that booze is present in my blood stream alleviates my inhibitions to the point where I will point out that fact.

Rarely (now anyway), I get all introspective and push those away from me that are closest when I've had a booze.

Thankfully, I have had a lovely day. Nice and pissed on stella, cobra, red wine, and brandy (ooh back on stella), and a cuban cigar.

Post the poll munkey pants!

I only understand what to think from a poll!

The Polls are stealing all our jobs!

:Cheers:

Back