What is facebook?

where private lives are lived in public

edogg

an information sponge. that steals and sells peoples personal information, but gives nothing back in return.
it makes regular attempts to copyright peoples own work. in order to steal more profit.

an information sponge. that steals and sells peoples personal information, but gives nothing back in return.
it makes regular attempts to copyright peoples own work. in order to steal more profit.

quite correct.... my attempts at telling this to my friends have yeilded no result. It seems nobody cares.

Last edited:
Social engineering? You must have a Farcebook account or you are bad.

I'm OK then, I HAD an account before I stopped using it, where as this is aimed at people that actually don't have an account ;)

Technically accounts are never closed lol

Still causes a lot of family disputes as you live your life in public. It's like one long bad episode of Big Brother.

FB Status update: Mary just saw Ben with another woman in Next (and Ben's gf just happens to be on Mary's friends list)

#tweet Jon is on the toilet playing angry birds.

A medium used for stating the obvious.

Also, people actually get annoyed with other people when they are "tagged" in a photo; well I'm sorry it's your own sodding fault you allowed yourself to be tagged wearing stockings after 15 pints of whiskey and orange.

My missus makes me laugh though, she reads something on FB, I hear "OMG", she then calls someone else to tell them to login to FB so they can read what was posted.....even though that person is quite capable of looking anyway.

Last edited:
Farmville...... as far as I can see from my wife's usage! :err:

Have signed up myself to keep in touch with relatives abroad, but the amount of $h1t that they've added/try to make you use/etc makes my blood boil. I use it only when I really need to tbh.

Back