What games have 4.3 update

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
I've got a softmodded wii on 4.2e but I'm going to sell it so I want to erase the softmod and stick it on eBay or gumtree, as id rather sell it deafulted so if there was a problem the softmod cant ve blamed. I was wondering if anybody has a clue which games have the 4.3 update on as everytime I try to update in the wii settings I get a 32004 error and I have disabled priiloader update protection. Or does anybody have a guide to wipe it but keep it on 4.2 so when I sell it the buyer can easily hack it with bannerbomb if the wish to

can you not just format the system menu ?

i didnt think it was as easy as that, i could be wrong though, i only `tinker` with softmods.......

i would of though any of the latest games would have th update on, or can you not download it from NUS and do it that way?

Didnt think the format would get rid of priloader and dont fancy trying incase i brick it lol. If i download it through nus then i would still need hbc to use wad manager to install it with. I have found a guide that will take me back to factory 4.2 as i would rather leave it on that so it easier for the next person to hack if they want to

Ill just post the link here credit goes to omgmaserati @ wiihacks

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Just followed it to the tee and just done a format and now back to factory 4.2, ready to sell it now might buy a psmove now lol

Back