What EPG Plugin is best to use to get guide

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
Hey just got my box up with BH 1.7.2 and Rats pic ons and channel lists :) Just wondering whats the recommended way to get the EPG setup. Cheers in advance and appreciate Rats work ;-)

install crossepg and configure to download using opentv at 28.2 east. Also install cooltvguide and configure to suit your preference

Is there away to get the cool guide epg to come on when pressing my epg button a sit still comes up with black hole one? Cheers

Is there away to get the cool guide epg to come on when pressing my epg button a sit still comes up with black hole one? Cheers

CrossEPG is already built into the blackhole image you will need to download Coolmans Guide and then Multiquickbutton from the feeds, Press Green Button and then Yellow Button and choose Addons Download Manager then Blackhole Image Plugins and then scroll through the various plugins till you find Coolmans and Multiquickbutton

Thanks :) Coming from a open box... this box is a beast :-D

Hi digi247 :) Im just wondering why you need multiquickbutton too ? if its to assign a button for EPG this option is in Cool Tv Guide in later versions
I dont own a duo this is why Im asking :)

CrossEPG is already built into the blackhole image you will need to download Coolmans Guide and then Multiquickbutton from the feeds, Press Green Button and then Yellow Button and choose Addons Download Manager then Blackhole Image Plugins and then scroll through the various plugins till you find Coolmans and Multiquickbutton

Hi digi247 :) Im just wondering why you need multiquickbutton too ? if its to assign a button for EPG this option is in Cool Tv Guide in later versions
I dont own a duo this is why Im asking :)

Hi Rat,

The only reason for Multiquickbutton is that yes you are right there is an option in Coolmans but it defaults for the main guide to go to the red button, so if you want the EPG button to open the main Coolmans Guide you need to assign it through Multiquickbutton.

Regards

When I was running a BE image and tried installing multiquickbutton it automatically assigned the blue button to something else. This then made it not possible to access the blue panel which in effect then made the image useless I could not select/change/restart cams

isnt the red button set to record on most images ? so cooltv taking the red button is not much of an issue as you can use the record button instead ??
or am I wrong

:)

On the newer versions of Multiquickbutton and coolmans the Blue Button is still assigned to Extensions/Panel and the Red is assigned to CoolGuide Yellow to Timeshift and Green if your on Black hole is assigned to Pugins/Extension panel.

Longpress the EPG button to get a menu with all EPG options, you do not need multiquickbutton

Back