What drug burns your nose upper lip ?

when did i say they were the same, I was merly stating for a FACT that Base can be snorted. Base is generally cut prior to use Ie base is the original state then it gets cut then its what most people class as speed, cut with anything mainly glucose up here.

if you snort base pure it will burn you as its pure hence the reason it get cut prior to use

I dont think its FACT (Who are you David Brent). I dont know anyone who would try and snort base as its wet. Therefore virtually impossible to snort. It would be like snorting wet cocaine. It dont work. You just get blobs everywhere. Base is usually used for injecting, and not snorting. I aint going to have an argument on if you can or cannot snort base, or any other drug for that matter.

But IMHO you cannot snort base. You can snort speed, and you would bomb or inject base.

The reason its cut is nothing to do with it burning your nose either. Its simply to make more. You buy an oz of base, add an 2 ozs of glucose, then you got 3 ounces of speed. That is why its cut, and nothing to do with it burning your nose if you cut it.

Last edited:
I dont think its FACT (Who are you David Brent). I dont know anyone who would try and snort base as its wet. Therefore virtually impossible to snort. It would be like snorting wet cocaine. It dont work. You just get blobs everywhere. Base is usually used for injecting, and not snorting. I aint going to have an argument on if you can or cannot snort base, or any other drug for that matter.

But IMHO you cannot snort base. You can snort speed, and you would bomb or inject base.

The reason its cut is nothing to do with it burning your nose either. Its simply to make more. You buy an oz of base, add an 2 ozs of glucose, then you got 3 ounces of speed. That is why its cut, and nothing to do with it burning your nose if you cut it.

No i am not stating that the sole reason for it being cut, people who cut it cut it for profit, but we were not talking about that. If you had base what would you do with it? You would cut it ? Y? to make it easier to snort, HENCE the reason your cutting it is to snort - UNLESS your a dealer which wasnt the topic.

Its not if you think its daft or hard to do, It can be done and some people do, do it. I know pl who put ACID tabs in there EYE cos they heard it get to the brain quicker.

Base is sticky and wet therfore its hard to chop but it still can be done and is done by plenty of people I know becasue its a stronger hit.

If you try base and snort it, it will burn your nose due to the purity of it.

Last edited:
I tried speed when i was younger and for about 3 months i was a bit of a weekend warrior with it.
However i was young and stupid and like many others i tried many different drugs apart from smack which was always a no no.
I found it all over rated and knocked it on the head pretty quick but one of my mates had a terrible time with speed for the best part of 5yrs.
We were all part of the heavy metal scene so drugs were always flying around.
I watched him go from being a 16stone powerhouse drummer to a skinny insecure wreck in less than 2yrs.

When you hit speed hard it does create pussy spots and rashes but i have never seen it burn before.
Whatever she is into, it dosen't look good tbh and i would have a serious word with her.

No i am not stating that the sole reason for it being cut, people who cut it cut it for profit, but we were not talking about that. If you had base what would you do with it? You would cut it ? Y? to make it easier to snort, HENCE the reason your cutting it is to snort - UNLESS your a dealer which wasnt the topic.

Its not if you think its daft or hard to do, It can be done and some people do, do it. I know pl who put ACID tabs in there EYE cos they heard it get to the brain quicker.

Base is sticky and wet therfore its hard to chop but it still can be done and is done by plenty of people I know becasue its a stronger hit.

If you try base and snort it, it will burn your nose due to the purity of it.

If I had base, I would put it in a rizla and swallow it. I have put acid under my eyelids. Great fun. Although dont get into your system any quicker.

IMO if you cut base, then its no longer base. Whether you cut it for profit, or for snorting. Once cut, its no longer in its original state, therefore no longer base. And indeed you would burn nostrils if you snorted it, cos its pure absolutely agree there.

If I had base, I would put it in a rizla and swallow it. I have put acid under my eyelids. Great fun. Although dont get into your system any quicker.

IMO if you cut base, then its no longer base. Whether you cut it for profit, or for snorting. Once cut, its no longer in its original state, therefore no longer base. And indeed you would burn nostrils if you snorted it, cos its pure absolutely agree there.

I wasnt sayn there the same, Like you say one you cut it, its no longer base.

ppl will try and do anything:)

I wasnt sayn there the same, Like you say one you cut it, its no longer base.

ppl will try and do anything:)

I think thats where the confusion was coming from then mate, cos I thought you was saying that it was still base after you cut it. And I was saying it cannot be, base is pure form.

I took base once, that was bright orange. Anyone knows that base should be yellow. I later found out that it was ketamine that I had taken. Surfice to say, I didnt take base ever again. lol.

I think thats where the confusion was coming from then mate, cos I thought you was saying that it was still base after you cut it. And I was saying it cannot be, base is pure form.

I took base once, that was bright orange. Anyone knows that base should be yellow. I later found out that it was ketamine that I had taken. Surfice to say, I didnt take base ever again. lol.

Fook me Janobi, if you took that at the weekend you would probably have woken up on the Wednesday..:proud:

Fook me Janobi, if you took that at the weekend you would probably have woken up on the Wednesday..:proud:

Well I took it on a friday night, and went to a rave. I dont remember anything until the tuesday. I was foooooooooked.

I took it a few time base and cut up shit, I was awake from the friday till tue with the base, didnt realise at time just how strong it was and took far too much. Wasnt a nice exp.

Drug advice in the country is really piss poor for the youth who are at the end of the day going to dabble in it.

As a personal choice I stuck to sweets but only once i had tested a sample so i knew how pure it was. but as the years wear on sweets wear off you which was good. Tens years of abuse is a long time but enjoyable.

As long as people weigh up the pros and cons of what they are takn and how they take them they should be ok but every one if different

I took it a few time base and cut up shit, I was awake from the friday till tue with the base, didnt realise at time just how strong it was and took far too much. Wasnt a nice exp.

Drug advice in the country is really piss poor for the youth who are at the end of the day going to dabble in it.

As a personal choice I stuck to sweets but only once i had tested a sample so i knew how pure it was. but as the years wear on sweets wear off you which was good. Tens years of abuse is a long time but enjoyable.

As long as people weigh up the pros and cons of what they are takn and how they take them they should be ok but every one if different

Totally agree about drug advice in this country its nothing short of a joke.
Had a few rounds with the sweeties myself but had a rather bad experience with some yellow ducks.lol.

When you say burns can you elaborate, where are they, how big, what type .
would not say it was smack tooting flame is under the foil.
Could be off a small crack pipe flame getting too close, or pipe gets very hot and burns lips.
Poppers is also doubtful unless you poured the bottle over your face.
I would tend to go with the meth amphetamine but would of thought it wasnt that readily available imo.
Cant you just ask them i am intrigued now, but one thing is for sure it doesnt sound healthy so you need to steer your sister away, in a nice way though.

1St thing i thought when i read this was its Crystal Meth, The US is ravished with the shit, and now its starting to turn up in Uk & Irl.

Absolute horrible stuff.

could not get a straight answer of any of them but they did say its probably the shite coke the bought

ah well they now know people are taking notice so they have stopped going out and are staying away from the clubs so good result for now

I once ran around with a pair of scissors !

lol i know what you mean but the have stopped the high life for now so if the know people have noticed there downfall i think they will stop what ever they where doing

fingers crossed

Back