What drug burns your nose upper lip ?

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
my freinds etc have always been cocaine and drink happy and going clubbing etc but lately ive noticed they have burns on there noses and face sometimes is this crack cocaine are some new drug etc

Need some advice on this as it affects my family as my sister knocks around with them are they washing crack up wrong and the fumes are buring there face

I need some advice on this as im not into new drugs i used to have a bit skunk coke and stella but never nothing that could burn your face

Get your sister away from the **** heads.

Seriously m8...if this is the external effects of the crap they're snorting or whatever, them just imagine the turmoil it's creating inside of them where the vast majority of the fumes is going!!!

MJ is OK in moderation....I mean Mary Jane of course, not the moonwalking pedo white guy...if you start sniffing him, then you've got an unhealthy attitude towards formaldehyde & plastic.

There is no way MJ is causing that.

More like Cocaine watered down with VIM.

:)

my freinds etc have always been cocaine and drink happy and going clubbing etc but lately ive noticed they have burns on there noses and face sometimes is this crack cocaine are some new drug etc

Need some advice on this as it affects my family as my sister knocks around with them are they washing crack up wrong and the fumes are buring there face

I need some advice on this as im not into new drugs i used to have a bit skunk coke and stella but never nothing that could burn your face

Crack dont burn your face. Either washing it back, or smoking it. It could be from Heroin to be honest, but I doubt that crack or cocaine would cause any burns. They could be legions, which are caused through heroin, from something called gouging. It means that you feel itchy, and scratch a lot, even though your not. Its a side effect of heroin, but it could be from anything mate, they could of fallen over.

As for your sister mate, I would try and get her away from them. A mate of mine, spent 40k on cocaine in 6 months. Nearly lost everything mate, took him a long time to get himself sorted.

Sounds a bit like Meth... that stuff can kill you in 6 months!

Sounds like Meth crystals to me. Prob one of the worst drugs to be manufactured and a very quick demise.

I would have probably took it back in my younger days but getting on now and the only thing I would ever tell ppl to try would be E. I think even MJ can be bad for people. But whats good for one can be bad for another but Meth Crystal is just bad FULL STOP!!!

how about its just (not that its ok) speed probably base that can give you
burns on nose and upper lip if used enough might even be glue sniffing or
gas sniffing as for your sister dont know what the age differance is but i
would try and lead here towards a differant group of friends but thats easier said than done

how about its just (not that its ok) speed probably base that can give you
burns on nose and upper lip if used enough might even be glue sniffing or
gas sniffing as for your sister dont know what the age differance is but i
would try and lead here towards a differant group of friends but thats easier said than done

You cannot snort base. lol. Its way way too wet. And glue would leave you with a residue around the mouth and nose.

Could be meth-ampeth, but we dont have that where I live, so cannot really comment, but if it is that, then bad times!

You cannot snort base. lol. Its way way too wet. And glue would leave you with a residue around the mouth and nose.
if you say so as first hand experience from drug and solvent abuse i
asure you that the things i suggested CAN cause those symptoms
not saying thats what it IS but just a suggestion to be aware

You have idiots as friends m8, get her away from them or she will end up like them aswell.

if you say so as first hand experience from drug and solvent abuse i
asure you that the things i suggested CAN cause those symptoms
not saying thats what it IS but just a suggestion to be aware

Dude I aint questioning your drug habits. But I assure you, you cannot snort base. Base is wet, and will not cut up to be snorted. Never done solvents, but seen the effects of others. And know that sniffing glue leaves funny residue around the mouth.

Crystal Meths makes a right old mess of you. You will get lesions and your teeth will rot, you will also age considerably quicker then die.

endstage1.jpg
image0.jpg

I would suggest it is cocaine that has been cut with something nasty. I recently read an article that suggested a gram of coke will only be 20% pure coke, the rest is utter shite!

I agree with Janobi, you can't snort base!

Last edited:
You can snort base, not advisible as it will burn you and you only need to snort a very small amount of it. Base is generally cut prior to use. This could be source of problems.

You wont get someone to stop unless they want to, So good luck and hope you get them away from what ever it is

cheers for the input its defo not glue are a solvent its defo cocaine are base I just dont know what there doing with it that would leave you with slight burns.

Ah well going to go and have a good talk to them today see whats up :proud:

If they out clubbing, then chances are it will be poppers that are causing this???? i used to snort poppers when i was younger to bring ya up quicker...and its always about in the club scene???? i know it deffo burns ya nose and if ya sniffin right out the bottle then if theres any on the lip of the bottle then it WILL burn your lip and skin

You can snort base, not advisible as it will burn you and you only need to snort a very small amount of it. Base is generally cut prior to use.

If its cut, then its not base. Thats the whole point of base, is that its uncut, and pure. Or at least thats what its like down here. Anything cut with base would make it speed.

If its cut, then its not base. Thats the whole point of base, is that its uncut, and pure. Or at least thats what its like down here. Anything cut with base would make it speed.

when did i say they were the same, I was merly stating for a FACT that Base can be snorted. Base is generally cut prior to use Ie base is the original state then it gets cut then its what most people class as speed, cut with anything mainly glucose up here.

if you snort base pure it will burn you as its pure hence the reason it get cut prior to use

Back