What does Facebook know about you?

Not on it, and don't browse it.

I used to use it, but found I did not really care much for what someone had for Tea or what they did at the weekend.

Not for me, but if people want to use and enjoy it great for them :).
It is bad though the amount of data that is kept on all of us let alone facebook!

Mick

Not on it, and don't browse it.

I did not really care much for what someone had for Tea or what they did at the weekend.

Mick
It's good to know sometimes that someone has found beans cheaper in Lidl and a picture of someone's pint is my screensaver.
I go on to enter competitions when required this way they can't spam me email addy. It's only a matter of time before the millions of lawsuits land on Facebook's doorstep

Everything you've put in your descriptor I'm afraid.

Oh god so now they know im a homosexual that wears a full gimp suit on a saturday night?
My parents will never forgive me 🙄

We have to get real here...anything you put on social media will be found out.

Oh god so now they know im a homosexual that wears a full gimp suit on a saturday night?
My parents will never forgive me 🙄

We have to get real here...anything you put on social media will be found out.
You dont need to be a facebook member for that information m8, surely everyone knows by now.Your phone number is still engraved on that pub toilet door too. Is the business doing ok now?. I am still waiting for my commission.

You dont need to be a facebook member for that information m8, surely everyone knows by now.Your phone number is still engraved on that pub toilet door too. Is the business doing ok now?. I am still waiting for my commission.

Wow didn’t know you pimped other members members🤭
You couldn’t inbox me🤭 his number please 😉

If anyone finds the snail trail of info I leave behind remotely I retesting they need to get out more.

My My the moronic population is increasing please hurry up with that eugenics program.

My My the moronic population is increasing please hurry up with that eugenics program.
Very good and not one spelling mistake. You can now take the short pants off and wear long ones.If your really good I may send you an ink pen to use for Christmas instead of your crayons.😂😂

Back