What Could Make It Better ? Rat's Bouquets Plugin

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that could be added to Rat's Bouquets @digitalworldz Plugin that would make it better/easier to use ?

anything that you can think of that would enhance its useage ?

open to ideas and if possible could add to later updates :)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes regional would be good and maybe an all channel section

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

for me fine as it is

but regional would top it of

regional would be a lot of work for Rat to manage on his own, unless something can be written to make it possible bit I don't think that would be an option, how long does it take to move a couple of channel to correct location, I think for me its a matter of 5 channels to resort 2 mins work.

what you do for us now is excellent :).

Its fine for me but I have the regional option :) and it enhances the bouquet big time tbh

I echo the 'all channels' collection.

For me personally, It would be useful to have a single International/Religious category, or potentially to have classes of channel by geographical area e.g. Asian Channels, African Channels, etc

I'd be happy to help set up this up for the Asian channels, and along with a few others we might be able to come up with a new structure?

I agree regional bouquets would be a nice to have but not esstential.

I don't know if it'll be possible but if it was able to update bouquets without deleting additional bouquets for other satellites etc the user has added separately that would be awesome no biggie though as I back them up before running the plugin :)

as for regional, it takes two seconds with the remote to add regional channels in to your bouquets people, just use the edit bouquet options for now :)

I put my locals and personal favs in the "favourites (TV) bouquet" and rename it my favs.
Only problem is when I take a update all what I've set up is deleated.
It would be great if somehow these could be retained or somehow saved to usb if possible?

TM twin OE ..vix image ..latest build.

Dunno if it would be possible to code,
but i like to reorganise some boutiques and channels for our personal use. regional bbc/itv etc, move international boutique to the top.
would be nice if the plugin could just scan and match the frequency's of the current chan list with the new one, and just alter/replace the difference
instead of having to reorganize the list everytime its update.
Doubt its possible, but would be awesome

Separate regional bouquet plug in which moves/swaps in the local bbc and itv which you can run and choose your region which swaps in your two channels.

Or... The sd versions as standard and the hd just in a separate bouquet only unless FTA so that they don't keep getting knocked off.

Image is Vix 16 on vu+duo2 with 500gig hdd and 80cm moveable dish parked at 28.2.

Gathering dust
Diablo cam
Tm 6900

Rat Plugins Complete
Thank you for using Rat Update PLugin
@ Digitalworlz

... Comming soon ...... Rats Auto Update Picons

/usr/script/rat_plugin_update.sh line 29@ wget@ not found
/usr/script/rat_plugin_update.sh line 30@ wget@ not found

Execution Finished

this is line 29& 30

wget -qO - Page Not Found - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community > /dev/null
wget -qO - Page Not Found - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community > /dev/null

WHEN I REPLACE THE 127.0.0.1 with the IP of the vu Duo

this is what I get

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<e2simplexmlresult>
<e2state>True</e2state>
<e2statetext>reloaded lamedb</e2statetext>
</e2simplexmlresult>

WHEN I REPLACE THE 127.0.0.1 with the IP of the vu Duo

Line 30

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<e2simplexmlresult>
<e2state>True</e2state>
<e2statetext>reloaded bouquets</e2statetext>
</e2simplexmlresult>

I ran plug in this aft - no probs - actually I manually run every day to make sure stuffs up to date

Image is Vix 16 on vu+duo2 with 500gig hdd and 80cm moveable dish parked at 28.2.

Gathering dust
Diablo cam
Tm 6900

As mentioned above...

Only I have is losing European list when I run your update.

I'd love to find the same plugin that could do Europe as well.

Back