what car do you drive

25K mortgage!!!!! I dream of having a mortgage that low! Mine is 110K and I am stuck driving a VERY thirsty Peugeot 406 SRi :(

I was very very lucky though I got in at the right time :)

God help young uns now a typical mortgage for just a terraced is 90k

what chance have they got ?

riksta do u mean a chip as in them they sell on ebay?

i hope u dont :)

lol siross, no ebay chip

a proper remap from AMD, REVO etc

It will give you more torque and more bhp ;)

cost around £500 ish

h*tp://www.amdtechnik.com/

Stage 1 ECU remap - to include rolling road time, before and after power and torque plots. Performance gains approx. 40 bhp and 45 lbs/ft torque.

All cars have a ECU

for better engines, eg 1.8t + it will re prog the ECU to the original for what the car was made, so it gives you more bhp and torque

i know it gives more bhp but how? its not like the ebay one is it? where it just tells the engine to thrown more petrol into the engine?

i thought it was only really beneficial when a car has a limiter on speed or revs?

ebay ones are gay, u put somthing into the ECU

with ECU remap, they configure your nornak ECU and some how it give more bhp etc

dont know how

lol

hi ya peeps! i own a renault clio williams 3! love the car to bits and had her for just over a year now! shes as nippy as fook! and ive even started a members club for the car, and got my own website www.williamsclio.co.uk and forum dedicated to the car. plus weve also got a club stand at the french car show in may! heres a picture of the beast, hope you like!

1.jpg

siross said:
what does an ECU remap do?

in some ecu the epprom chip i s replaced to give more torque and bhp and in some cases this will also improve fuel economy if driven normally

FATBOY said:
hi ya peeps! i own a renault clio williams 3! love the car to bits and had her for just over a year now! shes as nippy as fook! and ive even started a members club for the car, and got my own website www.williamsclio.co.uk and forum dedicated to the car. plus weve also got a club stand at the french car show in may! heres a picture of the beast, hope you like!

1.jpg

nice car fatboy i think they have 150 bhp quite a good going motor

yes mate 150bhp and 134mph top end! ive thought about getting cams and remapping etc but its so expensive! all ive modded is the exhaust which is now a decat straight thru stainless devil system! but other than that mod im not going to do anything else! because that is sacrilege to a car of this calibre and rarity! dont know if you know but the williams 1's 2's and 3 models were only made in limited numbers for this country! less than 400 models under each 1/2/3 number!

yes m8 keep it as you have it insurance would rise with cams etc and you could just make it unreilable the safest way to gain power is ecu mods and chips

Back