What brand is your television?

What brand is your tv?

• Total voters
why no multiple votes ?

Thought it would be more accurate as everyone has one vote. Just pop what you consider to be your main TV. Should have put "dont own one" as an option though as there are still plenty that dont

32" bush in our bedroom,

ewww

LG 42 inch , i have bought LG a few times now.

Cheers

cheers mate, out of interest does that mean you are replacing them because they are going wrong or because you like to upgrade often

20" Wharfedale CRT

Fallen on hard times.

Hope is picks up for you mate. No shame in having a crt and you will appreciate the size of your new tv when you get there

50" Samsung Plasma as main set in living room... Bedroom has 32" Sense LCD from ebuyer (does the job)

Hope is picks up for you mate. No shame in having a crt and you will appreciate the size of your new tv when you get there

Thanks for the kind words.

It was the final straw a few weeks back, i was watching a western, two fellas went out into the street to draw and i couldn't see who shot who as neither were on the screen. lol

Thanks for the kind words.

It was the final straw a few weeks back, i was watching a western, two fellas went out into the street to draw and i couldn't see who shot who as neither were on the screen. lol

sorry, but lol

Is there any way of adjusting aspect ratio on your TV or stb ?

sorry, but lol

Is there any way of adjusting aspect ratio on your TV or stb ?

There's nothing to adjust on the TV and i think the stb is doing the best it can. :)

I think i'll treat myself to a "20 LCD for Xmas ;)

50" LG Plasma, love it to bits but it has the most unresponsive remote ever.

It's abviously a faulty remote and I suppose I should have notified LG about it but I'm too lazy. :)

LG 50" plasma,had it a good few years,never had any problems :banana:

1 x LG 42" Plasma
1 x LG 37" LCD
1 x Samsung 32" LCD

50" Samsung Plasma in the lounge, done us well for 3 years but now it's a little behind the times in terms of spec (only 720p).

37" LG LCD in the bedroom.

Both do an admirable job but neither will set the world on fire.

Where is pioneer ?

Mick

46" Samsung M86
26" Dual
23" Samsung PC
19" Samsung TV/PC

PS When I quiz'd the Sky engineer about how he knew the samsung code from memory, he replied 80% of tvs I see are Samsung

mines is a 42" finlux full hd LCD
got a hannspree 37" donwstairs
sharp 37" in other bedroom and 2 17" technika screens

the 42" is shit hot! AFAIK they are a division of samsung?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Panny all the way for me i`m afraid.

50" VT20 back room
42" V10 front room

Back