What are you having for Christmas dinner?

Turkey, mash, roasts, carrots, brussels (can't get enough of 'em), & lashings & lashings of gravy.

I prefer roast beef or a steak pie to turkey, but the Mrs is the boss in the kitchen.

Then the usual turkey curry, turkey sandwiches etc etc etc until there are no traces left of the beast.

Mother in laws also, she does all the veg and pudding i do the turkey gravy and stuffing then proceed to get intoxicated all day.

We are having a big fry up for breakfast at about 7am. Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and hash browns. With toast and orange juice.

Then for dinner we are having turkey, sprouts, leeks in cheese sauce, carrots, cauliflower, roast potatoes, mash tattys, stuffing, sausage meat balls, pigs in blankets, bread sauce, gravy. I don't usually have pudding as I detest Xmas pud too. I have seconds of the dinner!

pot noodle for me hope they bring out a turkey flavor one

Home made Rabbit soup

followed by

Traditional Turkey roast, but this year just getting a Turkey crown, Stuffing, pigs in blankets, the normall veg, carrots, sprouts, turnip, asparagus. Yorkshire's, Gravy with Cranberries

followed by creme brulee .

Later on, Turkey sandwiches. maybe a bowl of turkey Curry.

boxing day

Turkey Sandwiches, followed by Turkey Curry.

traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings, anyone else cover the turkey with bacon while cooking ?
few bottles of white plonk to wash it down and sit back and wait for sprouts n stuffing to take affect lol

Main Course: KFC Zinger meal (larged as it's Christmas)
Desert: An acquaintance who is working her way through college

We're having turkey and it will be a first for me! I'd much rather have a nice roast, chicken or steak peh ;)

Anyway, like every Christmas I'll be pished by the time it's served so will eat whatever is put in front of me :)

ive got the full works.

turkey with everything, and its a free range organic one too that I know personally. Any amount of cakes, christmas pudding and all that

and on christmas eve, im getting a huge kebab in

local curry house is open round my way so up the pub for 12 untill 3, then round the takeway.
I got family coming round we just fancied a change from the norm :xmas:

Main Course: KFC Zinger meal (larged as it's Christmas)
Desert: An acquaintance who is working her way through college

Nice, a bucket to chuck your greasy bone in, lol

Not having the usual Turkey this year, instead its beef and gammon in honey mustard glaze, yum!. Pigs in blankets and the usual veg.

Then christmas pud with Brandy Sauce... can't really remember having christmas pud before cause my family hated the stuff, so its a whole luxury one from Tesco for me.

I also used to hate brussels but thats because my mum used to boil them till they were like a mush. If cooked just right they are the best veg out!!!!

Turkey and all trimmings for me and my parents and inlaws are coming along with my bro i would much rather have a curry but wife will not have it:CRYBABY:

can never understand the turkey taste............dry and bland

and stuck with turkey sandwiches for the next week

turkey taste is over rated........think we will just have chicken this year

Back