What are you having for Christmas dinner?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I reckon we'll be going along the traditional route this year, Turkey with all the trimmings, roast potatoes, sprouts etc, white sauce, cranberry sauce etc.

Our local chinese takeaway is open on the 25th and we gave serious consideration to sitting back watching the telly and having a massive chinese buffet delivered :)

i usually just get pished..
eating is cheating

i'm the same as you witchy, turkey with all teh trimmings :)

far too much food for one day but it manages to fit in :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Roast Beef + Yorshire pud for me followed by trifle. I dislike the taste of turkey and absolutely hate Christmas pud !

Lobster hopefully if I can get it from Marks...otherwise I'll opt for roast beef IN a yorkshire pudding...

Roast Beef + Yorshire pud for me followed by trifle. I dislike the taste of turkey and absolutely hate Christmas pud !

We had the roast beef last year, it was a lovelly joint of Silverside, very tender, yummm. :)

Christmas pudding is nasty stuff, it'll be a trifle for us aswell :)

Its Christmas, so gotta be turkey, sprouts, spuds etc and of course Christmas pud with real cream.

I love Christmas pud and have tried loads of them but the best by a country mile is the Tesco luxury one. Its loaded with booze......lovely. I like sherry trifle too but once I start on that I usually just eat the whole bowl full.

Its Christmas, so gotta be turkey, sprouts, spuds etc and of course Christmas pud with real cream.

I love Christmas pud and have tried loads of them but the best by a country mile is the Tesco luxury one. Its loaded with booze......lovely. I like sherry trifle too but once I start on that I usually just eat the whole bowl full.

As above for me to the letter lol

Does anyone actually enjoy Brussel Sprouts?
The very thought of them makes me gag.

Yeah I love them, also my daughter could eat a plate full of them. Each to their own taste I guess, I know loads of people who like turnip and I think its bloody awful.

I used to hate them, but in recent years I've been eating the baby sprouts smothered in white sauce, I actually look forward to them. :)

I hate those normal large sprouts.

Bogies.

Turkey and Pork with all the trimming, sausage wrapped in bacon sausagemeat stuffing etc.............and of course brussel sprouts

traditional christmas dinner at the Mother in laws on christmas day.

then go to my mums on boxing day and my mum always makes something a little different for us all, Curry or a roast + great home made soup.

just gave this thread a christmas makeover, cut out all the unsavoury crap and left the rest.

Please try to keep to the subject, got better things to do than tidy up after people who should know better

Last edited:
Back