What a foooken week I'm having

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
First the bike develops a fault which I am struggling to track down and today just takes the pissss, Arrrrrrrrgh

Started off well went to work did me overtime and then took on the list of job's my Mrs had left me.

Was on the phone to my mate and the battery went dead, no biggy eh ;) Went off to dump some stuff at the tip then onto makro to buy a ceiling fan.

Got to makro only to find I couldnt get the key out the ignition, what to do as I didn't have me mobile as it was flat.

Ok found some tools in me boot, removed cowl off car and removed immobiliser ring and also fob off car, so at least I could lock car up and know nobody could get it away with the key being jammed in the ignition.

Ok back out of makro tin of wd40 in hand but still no joy :( Green flag to the rescue and towed the car back home for me, apparently the barrel has collapsed, now down two forms of transport.

Lucky Mrs D's fiesta was to hand at home so I had to drive a car with pink playboy bunny's on it :(

Then get's a phone call off my son at 5 to say his bus has broken down 'somewhere' and he had to be at work for 6, dashed out with me pink bunnies and found him and only just managed to get him to work in time.

I now have a ceiling fan to fit but after today I said fooook it and am sitting in a dark corner with a few can's till this day passes.

ARRRRGH....

yea dont fit that ceiling fan , have a picture in my head of u spinning around the room lol

Dutcho said:
First the bike develops a fault which I am struggling to track down and today just takes the pissss, Arrrrrrrrgh

Started off well went to work did me overtime and then took on the list of job's my Mrs had left me.

Was on the phone to my mate and the battery went dead, no biggy eh ;) Went off to dump some stuff at the tip then onto makro to buy a ceiling fan.

Got to makro only to find I couldnt get the key out the ignition, what to do as I didn't have me mobile as it was flat.

Ok found some tools in me boot, removed cowl off car and removed immobiliser ring and also fob off car, so at least I could lock car up and know nobody could get it away with the key being jammed in the ignition.

Ok back out of makro tin of wd40 in hand but still no joy :( Green flag to the rescue and towed the car back home for me, apparently the barrel has collapsed, now down two forms of transport.

Lucky Mrs D's fiesta was to hand at home so I had to drive a car with pink playboy bunny's on it :(

Then get's a phone call off my son at 5 to say his bus has broken down 'somewhere' and he had to be at work for 6, dashed out with me pink bunnies and found him and only just managed to get him to work in time.

I now have a ceiling fan to fit but after today I said fooook it and am sitting in a dark corner with a few can's till this day passes.

ARRRRGH....

feck the lot and go and have a BEER..........

Could be worse m8 you could support Sunder, Ahhh no it could'nt lmao

after a few more cans you will start on it or start getting to head of your bike

I've sussed the barrel, it's not the key part but the pastic bit on the back that twists with the key ;)

The bike is another story, just to add I have a missed parcel aswell, guess that was the compression tester I am waiting for for the bike, you have to laugh don't ya, lol

things are sent to try us m8

but you got all yours at once.

relax, have a beer, and start again tomorrow.

Ian is your nick name Lucky or what ? lmfao only kidding m8 I feel for ya ;)

jesus Ian you really where having a bad day

Dutcho said:
Or getting the wiring wrong and frying myself, lol

as fot the light m8 you can only wire it wrong once
the best thing to remember is
Red - Red
Black To Black
and blue to fook

lol

I know its your thread but just so you know its not just you - my wife came home early from a family reunion today so she could be home for the gas man to repair our gas cooker! He turned up at 5 to repair an electric one and therefore couldn't!!

It will be someone else's turn soon so keep smiling!

Got head off today, bent 1 valve, strange I know but only the one.

Will cost around £150 to get new valve and the seat re cut but as luck would have it I have found a second hand head with low mileage ion mint condition for £100, it's on it's way ;)

Also found a new barrel for car so I could be mobile again without the need to use the pink bunny car.

you know you wanted to drive the pink bunny car really though dont you sir

lol

You you have to take your hat off to the security on these cars, changed barrel immob ring ect yet the car still new it was the wrong key, clever but a wee bit of a p!sser, I am on swopping the barrel bits round so it will take my old key, bunnies on standy by ;)

Back