Wetek Play 2

I use Dreambox and Vu+ solo2 stb, so I prefer to use enigma2 on wetek Play2, its only reason

Yes, you can use it on wetek play 2 but E2 is not fully operational or stable, yet (possibly never will be)

Better to stick with Android or use Libreelec.

Thank u for precious advice, Can you tell me, How to move back to Andriod after Installing Enigma2 ?

Enigma 2 will be installed on an external mem-card hence you will retain Android on the NAND (internal mem).

Which of the features not available on unstable ver of Enigma2 ? If few basic feature working, then its sufficient for me

Which of the features not available on unstable ver of Enigma2 ? If few basic feature working, then its sufficient for me

Carnt remeber all the details but wireless network was one could be sorted by now, no ac3 or Dolby and problems with 4k resolution, all of these may have been fixed now though.

Carnt remeber all the details but wireless network was one could be sorted by now, no ac3 or Dolby and problems with 4k resolution, all of these may have been fixed now though.

Not sorted yet on E2 - the latest image is still dated 17th Jan 2017. Weos3.2 is generally a lot better now, though I think Ricrodo's ATV 2.3 works better or Libreelec. I still think it is a very capable box, though software support for it is still very poor.

1st sorry for stupid query.
what is Libreelec in wp2?
can we watch satelite chanells with android runing?
or we have to boot from e2 image?

Please guide me about Image with sdcard, I put the Image on 16 GB card and boot through Card, Screen remain Black, remove card and boot, working perfect on Android, Unable to sort the issue

Please guide me about Image with sdcard, I put the Image on 16 GB card and boot through Card, Screen remain Black, remove card and boot, working perfect on Android, Unable to sort the issue
1. download and install SD Memory Card Formatter - SD Association
2. open the program indicated above and format your MICROSD (basically choose the drive of your card and make FORMAT)
3. download and install Win32 Disk Imager
4. open the above program, then select the IMAGE (.img) you want to use (for example OPENATV), choose MICROSD as destination and do WRITE
5. ready the card is created and it is only put in the power of your wetek2
6. attach the wetek2 to the socket and it will boot through the card (the first boot is always time-consuming)
7. you will have access to a wizard and then you only have to go ahead with your criteria (I advise for 720p 50Hz already)
8. At the end of the wizard you already have wetek2 ready with E2, you can configure the list of channels etc.

Thank you for Quick reply, I did all these step accordingly , but , Black screen, As you ask, time consuming, How much time to some image appear on screen, I think its stop, may be booting from box, I try two time for about 5 minutes, then remove card and back to Android, Do you advice to give it more time to complete

Thank you for Quick reply, I did all these step accordingly , but , Black screen, As you ask, time consuming, How much time to some image appear on screen, I think its stop, may be booting from box, I try two time for about 5 minutes, then remove card and back to Android, Do you advice to give it more time to complete

Maybe the box does not like the mem card - try a different one

May be the issue, I use Kingston 16 GB class 10 Card, also unable to initialize LibreELEC by this card

Back