wep key cracker

Hey guy's anit we straying from the subject here ? 99% of stuff on here could get you into trouble but it's only for educational purposes ;) As I'm sure is the case here :)

It's seems to me thai it's one thing to rip off financially profiting services from a large company but another to steel the service from someones personally paid for ISP connection. In the same league as steeling someones car for a joy ride.

Who's say's it's to rip off the little people, who say's it's to rip off anyone ? Who's to say it's not to use some massive corparations wireless access that is make million's of pounds an hour ?

If you don't want to learn new things then don't but don't try to put reason's up to stop other's increasing their knowledge.

Wep Cracking for educational purposes.

perform a seach in google for aircrack newbie guide

you will need a wireless card that supports packet injection.

@madnlooney: Your intel card should work okay. It\s fairly well supported under Linux. The latest Backtrack most likely contains the driver patches built in.

:banana:big fan of linux live cd......theres a few knocking about do a search on google

to OP,

[for educational purposes only]
you can search for airopeek, airsnort, airfart, backtrack, net stumbler and there are lots of tutorials etc on the net for using these tools along side eachother to sniff/ examine packets of data on a network to get the wep key.. although without a heavy amount of traffic on that network, you may be sitting in your car for quite some time waiting for packets to transfer.. so bring a flask :D
[/for educational purposes only]

cheers

i like you very good post mate

Back