Well they've started ,and will go on until February !

stu1

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Fireworks that is !!!!!!: tosser :
They really piss me off !

Fireworks that is !!!!!!: tosser :
They really piss me off !

Me too m8:mad: :mad: :mad: ! Doing my head in already. I don't mind mind the pretty colours, but why do the explosions have to be so f*cking LOUD?

If you're as lucky as I am you will live just across the road from a park! :Chainsaw:

aw i like them but they do take the p155 when its 2 in the morning and i gotta get up for school run i dont think they should be sold till nov 4th

I couldnt agree more, but for us we nave a two and a half yo and an newborn, i feel like shoving the fooking things up there @rses then lighting them.
I think the sale of these things should now be banned and only desplays should be granted access to them.
Come the 5th, you cant see more than 20yards anyways for the amount of smoke hovering around the ground, then you get fined if your car is slightly over the emissions level, this country is fooking crazy!!!!

They annoy me too. I have a 4 year old and wouldn't mind so much if they stopped at a certain time, but they go on til the early hours?

New year is just as bad!! Ever since the millenium, fireworks at new year have taken off (Pardon the pun) big time?

:)

About this time last year, some idiot was hanging out the window with his 2 year old son, letting off fireworks out of the window. As i was walking along the street , missed my by inches. muppet.

he was probably a bus driver or a taxi driver. :proud:

I can understand i here them going off now from 7 at night till sometimes 2 in the morning but i must admit i bye shit loads for the kids and invite the other kids in the street round to watch them so I'm in favor off fire works used in the proper manner

Back