Well Done Manchester United Champions 06/07

oooo god damn those blue grapes are sour!

Not sour grapes mate, just stating facts, trafford united are the biggest spenders since the premiership started so it goes that the team with the most money will win the title...

Who the hell are Trafford United? Sounds like a team you would find on Pro Evo!

Team with the most money? That would be Chelsea. Position? Second.

Who the hell are Trafford United? Sounds like a team you would find on Pro Evo!

Team with the most money? That would be Chelsea. Position? Second.

Get the facts first mate, united hail from trafford, not manchester and they spent more money than chelsea this season, i am merely pointing out that with the exception of arsenal(brilliant manager) the team which has spent the most money in the premiership has won the title, its sad but true!!

Oh, spent the most money THIS season, why didn't you say that?

You said the team with the most money will win the title which as I said was Chelsea (who didn't win the title).

the team with the most money will win the title...

That's not correct is it mate?

Still love to know who Trafford United are?

Oh, spent the most money THIS season, why didn't you say that?

You said the team with the most money will win the title which as I said was Chelsea (who didn't win the title).

That's not correct is it mate?

Still love to know who Trafford United are?

"Trafford united" bit of irony, sarcasm, thought you would know that, i got a feeling you are not from manchester, most manc reds are familiar with the joke, anyway, apologies i ment the team which has spent the most money will win the title 99%.

Manchester postcode, M46.

I know it's sarcasm but why do you feel the need to try and belittle Manchester United with silly names?
Manure is another one I see quite often which has me wondering the age of the poster.

Manchester postcode, M46.

I know it's sarcasm but why do you feel the need to try and belittle Manchester United with silly names?
Manure is another one I see quite often which has me wondering the age of the poster.

Its banter mate lol, dont take it personally, united or anyone else at the top are gonna get abuse, liverpool were hated in the eighties and even more by united fans or have you all forgot about that? As for the age of the poster, how do you know i'm not 11?

Get the facts first mate, united hail from trafford, not manchester and they spent more money than chelsea this season, i am merely pointing out that with the exception of arsenal(brilliant manager) the team which has spent the most money in the premiership has won the title, its sad but true!!

we aint got the money lol so wenger has had no choice but to make it work... would love a few 20 million experianced signings but its not gonna happen :(

but i will take the brilliant manager compliment he has made arsenal one of the best club sides in the world obviously out of a good few before i get it in the neck bout this season lol ;).... but 10 years ago we was not a big team now i can say we are a big team and its all down to wenger (and bruce roich a little for bringing in bergkamp!!!!!!)

i am not 100% but i think chelsea spent more money than utd (ballack 25 million, shevcheko 30 million) cant remember furgy spending more than 55 million this season gone correct me if im wrong please peeps.

we aint got the money lol so wenger has had no choice but to make it work... would love a few 20 million experianced signings but its not gonna happen :(

but i will take the brilliant manager compliment he has made arsenal one of the best club sides in the world obviously out of a good few before i get it in the neck bout this season lol ;).... but 10 years ago we was not a big team now i can say we are a big team and its all down to wenger (and bruce roich a little for bringing in bergkamp!!!!!!)

i am not 100% but i think chelsea spent more money than utd (ballack 25 million, shevcheko 30 million) cant remember furgy spending more than 55 million this season gone correct me if im wrong please peeps.

Awww, and i thought for a minute you were on my side there,,,,lol

also not to piss on your parade but money didnt buy united the title in 93, the team didnt cost much at all!

"you dont win anythin with kids"

also blackburn's team wasnt so expensive in 95 :)

also not to piss on your parade but money didnt buy united the title in 93, the team didnt cost much at all!

"you dont win anythin with kids"

also blackburn's team wasnt so expensive in 95 :)

Lol, u avin a laugh mate, blackburn spent millions and smashed the transfer record about four times, jack walker(god rest his soul) would have been first to admit that he bought the title.

it was alot of money when blackburn did it, i think shearer was like 10 or 15 million and that is almost the same as what ballack cost now (if you look back at wages and costs then)

utd i dont like them lol but they never started off with huge money they had a good following which is what made them manchester is a big city and bloosy southerners from surry made them the money they have now bloody glory hunters pmsl

cant stand to see a person wearing a man u shirt in london, or liverpool.

they should support there local teams if they did that the other smaller london teams would do alot better!!!, saying that you dont often see a man u shirt in north london which is nice ;)

Yes very well done to trafford united on buying the title again, its gotto be difficult when you only spend 150 million + on players, fergie has worked miracles...

Atleast the money we spend we make through football not given to us by a billionaire!!

so after all that - who's F A Cup is it going to be......

My heart is with the reds, but my head is saying Chelsea will do em, and my fear is by a few goals too.....tho I'd love to be proved wrong

Atleast the money we spend we make through football not given to us by a billionaire!!

The money is given to chelsea by the owner, money is given to trafford united by the owners(shareholders) whats the difference?????

Back