Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well done England lionesses

It's my opinion, it's a discussion forum get over it.
Just press the ignore button if you don't like it
I already said I don't have a problem with you having a different opinion, but if the best argument you can put forward for your opinion is "glad its over" and "envy of that lol ffs" then it doesn't really have much merit,

Anyway my post wasn't meant to touch a nerve with anybody I just thought more members would have been supportive of their national team winning a major tournament.

I already said I don't have a problem with you having a different opinion, but if the best argument you can put forward for your opinion is "glad its over" and "envy of that lol ffs" then it doesn't really have much merit,

Anyway my post wasn't meant to touch a nerve with anybody I just thought more members would have been supportive of their national team winning a major tournament.
I personally dont give a feck for your seal of approval, you crack on with your opinion and I will with mine, its crap to watch end of Imo.

I personally dont give a feck for your seal of approval, you crack on with your opinion and I will with mine, its crap to watch end of Imo.
I never asked you to give a feck tbh, but it was better to watch then UTD last season in fairness.

I am going to chime in with..............................................
Well done England
Best in Europe
and Harry Kane can now say that he was Captain, when England won the Euros in 2022

Last edited:
I never asked you to give a feck tbh, but it was better to watch then UTD last season in fairness.
Dont rise to the bait mate, just ignore his content. I did and it has made my life easier. As long as you are biting he will keep provoking you. Life is too short to waste time trying to have a sensible conversation with some people.

Back