Well done England lionesses

Must just be me. I watched the 1st half and it felt like I was watching a Sunday league game.

Jesus the begrudgery is strong in here, fair play to them they beat the best teams at their level I'm not sure what more you want from them?

Nice go see the National Anthems for both teams respected

No I like women in UFC and boxing tennis athletics etc, don't like the football, why do you have a problem with someone having a different opinion than yours then?
I don't have a problem with a difference of opinion, but if you don't like women's football then why are you replying in this thread?
As Thumper would say "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

I don't have a problem with a difference of opinion, but if you don't like women's football then why are you replying in this thread?
As Thumper would say "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"
It's my opinion, it's a discussion forum get over it.
Just press the ignore button if you don't like it

It’s a matter of opinion and most don’t matter tbh. I do like to hear other opinions but I much prefer to hear my opinions come out of somebody else’s mouth. 😉

Last edited:
We all need a bit of criticism as you can use it in a positive way to make you strive to improve imo.

Back