Well Done Celtic

I get it now you your 3 m8's and your reflection in the mirror don't want your team to play in uefa cup neither does anybody else. if your the kind of short sighted numpty who would rather do without more money coming into your club to buy more players to build a stronger team and maybe one day actually win something

Your not exactly mr current affairs are you, we got loadsa money,, lmao and just because you only have virtual friends on here 'mr mod with loadsa posts' you should'nt think that everyone is as sad as you,,lol. I'll be at every game this season, i doubt if you even go out of the house never mind to the match. And which team do you follow from your living room, what have they won of any importance?????

If the City fans you know dont want the Uefa cup because its pointless, then what excatly do they want to be in, because CL and Premership are pointless for City. I only know 2 City fans and they would absolutely love to be in the Uefa cup so they can get to travel to different places and cheer their team on, they dont give a monkeys if they dont win it, the fact they would be in it would be good enough. That doesnt mean they think its a great trophy, they just would love to be in with a shot of competing in it, plus the fact that after 1st knockout stages of CL, the 3rd place team comes into it and they could get a big name coming to play at City.

Whats the problem with us not wanting to play in the eufa cup, i cant understand why its a big deal to you, i'll be at the match sunday and i can garuntee that everyone i speak to shares my opinion on the matter, we dont want to play in the eufa cup, get over it. If we qualify we will be playing in it, but its not the fans choice. The eufa cup is for all the also rans of europe, in my opinion europe should be for winners only...

Whats the problem with us not wanting to play in the eufa cup, i cant understand why its a big deal to you, i'll be at the match sunday and i can garuntee that everyone i speak to shares my opinion on the matter, we dont want to play in the eufa cup, get over it. If we qualify we will be playing in it, but its not the fans choice. The eufa cup is for all the also rans of europe, in my opinion europe should be for winners only...

So you wont go next year to any Uefa cup matches if you are in it...out of protest. You dont want, I dont think you can really speak for all the City fans, only those you know.

And there is a multiquote button which would make it easier for us to keep up with this thread if you used it.

btw m8...City are one of those also rans...you are aware of that.

So you wont go next year to any Uefa cup matches if you are in it...out of protest. You dont want, I dont think you can really speak for all the City fans, only those you know.

And there is a multiquote button which would make it easier for us to keep up with this thread if you used it.

btw m8...City are one of those also rans...you are aware of that.

Of coarse we are also rans and yes i will go to the games as i did the last time we were in it, but i repeat i would rather we were'nt in it and wether you like it or not i know hundreds of city fans who are all of the same opinion, obviously i cant speak for every city fan but it is the general consensus. Multi quote is for answering several posts with one answer, that would work just fine if everyone asked the same question,,Doh!!

and still man city have never won feck all for 32 years unless you count moving up from the diddy league.

as for what team I follow Rangers Football Club who have won 51 league titles, a world record,
and have won more major trophies than any football club in the world.

as for going to games followed rangers home and away since I was 5 but had to stop going a few years ago due to health reasons,

Obviously did'nt know about your health problems or i would'nt have asked the question apologies for that. Now, a team that holds the world record for league titles and trophies etc should have won at least one european cup would'nt you say? Well the reason that rangers have not nor ever will win the european cup is because the SPL is'nt up to much, no offense but its a fact, for years you can garuntee rangers or celtic will win it by a mile.

Anyway, my last word on the subject, great win for celtic but i don't think they can win it but best of luck, just my opinion, If rangers were ever gonna win it they would have done years ago when they were dominating the SPL also just my opinion, you seem to think this is an anti scottish thing, it aint i would like rangers to win it, city fans have an affinity with rangers, as do united with celtic. Watch mcfc go this season with sven at the helm, you're right, our last trophy 1976 and our last european trophy 1970, far toooo long ago...

Last edited:
does the cup winners cup not count then.

I can come to grips with you knowing you know your also rans.

and you not liking being in the uefa cup because you have difficulty spelling it.

what I just can't come to terms with is that you know hunderds of city fans.

just because they sit in the same part of the ground as you every other week does not mean you know them.

You dont know what your talking about mate, i run a pub 5 mins from mcfc and travel to away games with hundreds of city fans, i know them all personally, maybe another world to you but hey, thats not my fault. Will have to spend more time wasting away in front of a computer screen then maybe i'll be able to spell better like you eh?

Oh, and BTW we also rans have won the european cup winners cup so it aint really that special is it,,,lmao

btw..pzblues...you are spending plenty of time infront of the pc screen right now and multiquote is NOT for answering a series of posts with one answer, its for answering a series of posts in one post.

earlier in this thread YOU stated it was just a bit of banter, should maybe have kept to that yourself.

You run a pub...may be best not to drink the profits m8....lol

c'mon m8 who's lost their sense of humour now your begining to act like a man u fan.
btw..pzblues...you are spending plenty of time infront of the pc screen right now and multiquote is NOT for answering a series of posts with one answer, its for answering a series of posts in one post.

earlier in this thread YOU stated it was just a bit of banter, should maybe have kept to that yourself.

You run a pub...may be best not to drink the profits m8....lol

Seems you like talking to yourselves, i told you i was goin,,,lmao RABP, your sense of humour is like your team, flat and uninteresting, you just have'nt grasped the idea of whit have you, nevermind keep trying and jaffa, m8, i cannot spend plenty of time in front of the screen(only wish i could) and as for drinking the profits, well why not? Its my profit! Let me just remind you that it was my banter that actually livened up the thread which was boring to say the least, not my fault you all started crying, thought you were tough up there!! lmfao

Why...whos crying, you dug yourself a hole and didnt want to admit it. You moaned all yeaterday about the SPL being rubbish and Uefa cup being rubbish and then you said you were not going to comment again...more rubbish because you commented again before I responded. Keep taking the tablets pal.

Why...whos crying, you dug yourself a hole and didnt want to admit it. You moaned all yeaterday about the SPL being rubbish and Uefa cup being rubbish and then you said you were not going to comment again...more rubbish because you commented again before I responded. Keep taking the tablets pal.

You still here? dont you go out,,,,lol . I dug myself into nothing m8, i could never take anything on here seriously, its all virtuality, i dont know any of you, all i know is that you start blubbing if anyone dares tell the truth about your teams,,,lmfao

You still here? dont you go out,,,,lol . I dug myself into nothing m8, i could never take anything on here seriously, its all virtuality, i dont know any of you, all i know is that you start blubbing if anyone dares tell the truth about your teams,,,lmfao

My guess you are thinking my team is Rangers, well I dont recall blubbing at all, you made a ridiclous statement about man city fans not wanting their team to get into the Uefa cup as it was pointless and of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I would wager money on it not being the majority opinion at Eastlands.

I never mentioned my team at all or any other team bar Celtic or MCFC on this thread, but as you seem to be relaxing with a drink or two and as I am at work, (which is out ...lol) I will respond to you even though you said you were leaving this thread.

My guess you are thinking my team is Rangers, well I dont recall blubbing at all, you made a ridiclous statement about man city fans not wanting their team to get into the Uefa cup as it was pointless and of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I would wager money on it not being the majority opinion at Eastlands.

I never mentioned my team at all or any other team bar Celtic or MCFC on this thread, but as you seem to be relaxing with a drink or two and as I am at work, (which is out ...lol) I will respond to you even though you said you were leaving this thread.

I did leave the thread this afternoon, i had to go! I'm assuming your team is displayed on your avatar. The blubbing was in response to everyone assuming that my comments were anti-SPL, i basically threw a post in and then sat back and waited for the shit to fly,,,lol. Its good fun, you should try it, i don't mean any harm its just a wind up and you lot seem to bite without hesitation. Don't take things so seriously, i go through this sort of stuff every day, we get plenty of united fans in also..

I did leave the thread this afternoon, i had to go! I'm assuming your team is displayed on your avatar. The blubbing was in response to everyone assuming that my comments were anti-SPL, i basically threw a post in and then sat back and waited for the shit to fly,,,lol. Its good fun, you should try it, i don't mean any harm its just a wind up and you lot seem to bite without hesitation. Don't take things so seriously, i go through this sort of stuff every day, we get plenty of united fans in also..

LMAO...take a look back m8, I have already mentioned that I noticed you said it was a wind up earlier in the thread, so I was winding back and you are the one who took the bait, because once you throw insults, you loss and you have to admit you threw a few, maybe not at me, but you throw them anyway. But hey...no harm done.

LMAO...take a look back m8, I have already mentioned that I noticed you said it was a wind up earlier in the thread, so I was winding back and you are the one who took the bait, because once you throw insults, you loss and you have to admit you threw a few, maybe not at me, but you throw them anyway. But hey...no harm done.

None at all m8, the insults were directed at the other guy who for some reason did'nt get the joke, he just did'nt grasp that is was a bit of fun even though he said he'd read through the thread,,,lol. If city win sunday i'll start a thread and you can all have a go back, hows that for being fair...

BTW, i got a star.. woohoo :banana:

RABP is the other guy I assume, a die hard blue nose and passionate Scot who has a great sense of humour and is one of the most respected members on this forum, maybe you were just on different wavelengths, it happens to us all sometimes.

whoooo hooo the star is shining...lol

Back