Well Done Celtic

Not really surprising after this

[YOUTUBE]bQKNACGZfTI[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: just found out i can embed here :banana:

Last edited:
PMSL, i missed that aswell.

I'm beginning to wonder wether or not I watched the correct game! :)

Brilliant result and lets hope the fan running onto the pitch and knocking out Dida:err: doesnt take the shine off it....Well done the Bhoys

caressed on the neck, ice pack on the cheek...........DIDA NO1 B@WBAG!

watched it on sky , i think now all those big european teams will fear coming to parkhead ,aka "paradise"

I really doubt it! Its a good win but a waste of time really in the overall context of things, i mean lets all be honest here, they've absolutely no chance of winning it, the competition i mean, if they manage to make the semi final i'll buy every member here a drink..:banana:

I really doubt it! Its a good win but a waste of time really in the overall context of things, i mean lets all be honest here, they've absolutely no chance of winning it, the competition i mean, if they manage to make the semi final i'll buy every member here a drink..:banana:

lol why do Man City even play in the EPL? They have no chance of winning it so any league game in the "context of things" is pointless!

Anyway who is it Man City play in the Champions League next week? You're actually so pish you couldnt even make the Intertoto Cup nevermind Uefa cup.

Anyways im sure you will hit out with some smart comment but any team would be half decent if they got money pumped into them like Man Shitty!

In the overall context though....theres a lot of money involved, the more points, the more money and if they get to next stage, its another bonus in money terms. So not such a waste of time.

So if by some absolute f*cking miracle Man City qualified for European football, you'd honestly say 'why bother? it's not as if we're gonna win it.' My fat arse you would! :handball:

that is celtics 17th european game undefieted at parkhead and only 2 draws,.

and milan were happy to leave with a draw

lol why do Man City even play in the EPL? They have no chance of winning it so any league game in the "context of things" is pointless!

Anyway who is it Man City play in the Champions League next week? You're actually so pish you couldnt even make the Intertoto Cup nevermind Uefa cup.

Anyways im sure you will hit out with some smart comment but any team would be half decent if they got money pumped into them like Man Shitty!

Ha Ha Ha, if celtic were in the EPL they would have never had a sniff of europe, its only because they play in the worst league in europe where any old average team can win it that they qualify every year, we playing middlesbrough and chelsea next 2 league games, who you got, gretna green and inverness thistle? lmao..

Oh BTW i take the point in the last post about the money generated, not a waste of time in that respect but deffinatly in all other respects..

that is celtics 17th european game undefieted at parkhead and only 2 draws,.

and milan were happy to leave with a draw

Yep thats all well and good, but they'll get knocked out again, i'll bet my house on it...

Even though you seem to think its the worst league in Europe, how come everytime an EPL team has to play an SPL team, the SPL team almost always wins.

Not forgeting the fact that its the worst league in your opinion....I seem to recall that Celtics name is actually on that trophy.

Ha Ha Ha, if celtic were in the EPL they would have never had a sniff of europe, its only because they play in the worst league in europe where any old average team can win it that they qualify every year, we playing middlesbrough and chelsea next 2 league games, who you got, gretna green and inverness thistle? lmao..

Oh BTW i take the point in the last post about the money generated, not a waste of time in that respect but deffinatly in all other respects..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA when you support a team thats not full of monkey rapers come back and talk to us about real football teams. Rangers and Celtic are more successful than you could ever dream of. The jealousy is just oozing out of you!

Did you run onto Parkhead tonight by any chance?

So if by some absolute f*cking miracle Man City qualified for European football, you'd honestly say 'why bother? it's not as if we're gonna win it.' My fat arse you would! :handball:

Would'nt want them to bother in the eufa cup no, but by qualifying from the EPL to the ECL means you have to be a good team and so therefore i would back them. BTW, if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year but it would be false hope as wiining the SPL only makes you an average team..

Back