Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well Done Celtic

Yep thats all well and good, but they'll get knocked out again, i'll bet my house on it...

Well done, do you want me to go and put a bet on that Man City will get pumped in the league and cups? Not a very profitable bet that is it?

I cant believe someone who supports Man City thinks he has the right to take the piss out other football teams!

BTW, if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year but it would be false hope as wiining the SPL only makes you an average team..

The SPL works similar to EPL, teams at the bottom get relegated not CL places.

FFS, you get a half decent manager and a stack of money and you think your world beaters....lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA when you support a team thats not full of monkey rapers come back and talk to us about real football teams. Rangers and Celtic are more successful than you could ever dream of. The jealousy is just oozing out of you!

Did you run onto Parkhead tonight by any chance?

Not too sure what your talkin about m8, 1968 is your only success, soooo far back in history, winning the SPL counts for absolutely nothing...

Would'nt want them to bother in the eufa cup no, but by qualifying from the EPL to the ECL means you have to be a good team and so therefore i would back them. BTW, if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year but it would be false hope as wiining the SPL only makes you an average team..

Average team that have beaten Man Utd, Lyon, Stuggart and Ac Milan recently?
Oh just for your knowledge (or lack of it) Champions of Europe, England, Germany and France...........Liverpool who finished 4th in the league get beaten by Marseille and draw with Porto!

On any given night we can compete with the best.

Oh just for your knowledge (or lack of it) Champions of Europe, England, Germany and France...........Liverpool who finished 4th in the league get beaten by Marseille and draw with Porto!

Means absolutely nothing unless you go on and win the trophy, any team can beat another team in a one off, we've beaten united lots of times but they win the premiership, we dont... So not sure what your point is?

Means absolutely nothing unless you go on and win the trophy, any team can beat another team in a one off, we've beaten united lots of times but they win the premiership, we dont... So not sure what your point is?

So just before i go to bed let me get something straight. You're saying unless you're going to win something whats the point in competing?

Would'nt want them to bother in the eufa cup no, but by qualifying from the EPL to the ECL means you have to be a good team and so therefore i would back them. BTW, if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year but it would be false hope as wiining the SPL only makes you an average team..

You just can't give credit were credit is due can you? : tosser :

Yes it means your a good team but Man City haven't managed that therefore they aren't a fucking good team. The most recent record of note that Man City has is one of the most disgraceful goalscoring records at home in recent history!

I've already had the 'If Man City were in the SPL' argument with you and I just can't be arsed sifting through more bullshit posts.

Rangers have just beaten the Champions of France, Celtic just beat the Champions of Europe (and, last season, the EPL champions). And you say Man City would beat both to the SPL Championship.....

Celtic have won that trophy back in 67 not 68....But no matter what your thoughts are Man city are pure n utter shite,simple.They spend millions and struggle to make any impact on the EPL..If Celtic and Rangers were on a level playing field money wise etc etc they rip most of the top 4 a new arsehole..Thats the difference m8,nothing else..Bringing Celtic and Rangers to the EPL would take them to the next level,its shite teams like your that are totally against the OF ever joining yous....

And he doesnt want MCFC to be in the Uefa cup either, even though the rest of the MCFC supporters would bust a gut to get a chance of it.

You just can't give credit were credit is due can you? : tosser :

Yes it means your a good team but Man City haven't managed that therefore they aren't a fucking good team. The most recent record of note that Man City has is one of the most disgraceful goalscoring records at home in recent history!

I've already had the 'If Man City were in the SPL' argument with you and I just can't be arsed sifting through more bullshit posts.

Rangers have just beaten the Champions of France, Celtic just beat the Champions of Europe (and, last season, the EPL champions). And you say Man City would beat both to the SPL Championship.....

I think you are misquoting me, i never said anything like that and have not even mentioned glasgow rangers, city's last european trophy is more recent than yours so thats that argument gone. I am merely stating that in my opinion celtic, despite tonights good win are not going to win the champions league any time soon, if you cant respect other members opinions and resort to abusive language, you should'nt really be on here should you??

And he doesnt want MCFC to be in the Uefa cup either, even though the rest of the MCFC supporters would bust a gut to get a chance of it.

For your info m8, i dont know any city fans that want to bother with the eufa cup, we were in it in with kk a few years ago and we think its a waste of time...

For your info m8, i dont know any city fans that want to bother with the eufa cup, we were in it in with kk a few years ago and we think its a waste of time...
Your havin a laugh? Lets face it you will never win the EPL,fact! and surely would like to try your hand and seeing how you can compete with the rest of the teams in Europe..I dont think I have ever heard such a stupid comment about not wanting your team in the EUFA cup...

wasnt it graeme souness who said "men against boys" and ate his words

Now you are talking nonsense, of course they would want to win it because it is just above their punching weight and would be a great success even if the got to the semi finals of Uefa cup. Your own manager stated he will be happy if he ends up in a Uefa cup spot at the end of his 1st season.

I dont recall anyone on this thread stating Celtic were going to win the CL, you started baiting people about how SPL was sh1t without a shred of evidence to uphold your view, yet when it was brought o your attention about how well SPL teams are doing in Europe (not EPL) you choose to dismiss that a one off matches.

Your havin a laugh? Lets face it you will never win the EPL,fact! and surely would like to try your hand and seeing how you can compete with the rest of the teams in Europe..I dont think I have ever heard such a stupid comment about not wanting your team in the EUFA cup...

We dont want to play in the eufa cup, thats a FACT, its a complete waste of time. It interfears with your league progress and its just a pointless exersise, it should have been banished and the cup winners cup should be re instated, at least that way you gotta win something to qualify.

I think you are misquoting me, i never said anything like that and have not even mentioned glasgow rangers

I'm not misquoting you. You said 'if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year' which implies that you think Man City would finish above Celtic/Rangers!

despite tonights good win are not going to win the champions league any time soon

I haven't mentioned that I think this is the case, not in a single sentence. This is not the point I'm arguing with.

you cant respect other members opinions and resort to abusive language, you should'nt really be on here should you??

I do respect most members opinions on this site. Especially when they put some thought and put there opinions across well in relevant threads.
The tosser comment I take back but thats it

We dont want to play in the eufa cup, thats a FACT, its a complete waste of time. It interfears with your league progress and its just a pointless exersise, it should have been banished and the cup winners cup should be re instated, at least that way you gotta win something to qualify.

So I assume you dont want the FA cup or Carling cup either, cos that would interefere with your progress back down the table.

No matter what you think of it being one off games, well done Celtic on beating the CL holders, it may not mean much to a MCFC fan but it is another proud performance.

But you would have more chance of winning the EUFA than doing anything in the EPL,fact!!! You say WE who is WE you speak about,cause am pretty sure the players would love to have a good run in ANY european comp!

I'm not misquoting you. You said 'if man city were in the SPL we'd qualify every year' which implies that you think Man City would finish above Celtic/Rangers!

I haven't mentioned that I think this is the case, not in a single sentence. This is not the point I'm arguing with.

I do respect most members opinions on this site. Especially when they put some thought and put there opinions across well in relevant threads.
The tosser comment I take back but thats it

Lol, only joking bout the abusive language lmao, its banter and you guys seem to bite every time. I usually do this with utd fans mostly and i get it back. Anyway i'm gonna sign off now and apologies for any offense caused. Good win tonight and good luck with the rest of the comp(your gonna need it,,,lol)

Back