Welcome back pack now live on PS3 store

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
The welcome back pack has gone live, you can access it via the store. You'll see an option saying Welcome back!

From there you can click to have a free month of playstation plus, if your not currently a member of it.
Or just click welcome back icon and pick 2 free games from little big planet, wipeout, Ratchet and Clant, Dead nation or infamous

the offer is only available to ps accounts created on or before 21 april 2011

could be ealry days , but i keep getting errors trying to get em.....or its just been overloaded.....

Also if you go on the videos u get 3 films to rent free........ look a bit shite but hey its free :proud:

ive tried today with no luck , keep getting error code, for to 2 download games ,
any other guys have similiar problems
cheers

Managed to download burnout paradise today but got errors after so aint done anymore freebies yet

im the same as terminator i keep getting error code , i think its due to the volume , how is everybody else getting on

not downloading here either...

havent downloaded neither, i think i'll wait till everythings up and running 100%

When i go to the welcome back bit it only gives me option for playstation + I have dl the burnout game but don't see anything for the 2 free games . Anyone else the same ?

I was gettng error codes but just kept clicking past through them and eventually got through to download.

I was gettng error codes but just kept clicking past through them and eventually got through to download.

Thing is i don't even see the option to download the free games

Found a solution

I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?

If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List Choose "PlayStation Network Promotions" from the list of services displayed Select either "PS3 Free Games" or "PSP Free Games" and then choose "Select Content"

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

Last edited:
You need to sign up for the ps + first and then you will have access to the games

When i go to the welcome back bit it only gives me option for playstation + I have dl the burnout game but don't see anything for the 2 free games . Anyone else the same ?

Yep same as me m8

im still getting error codes its becoming a hassle now

got dead nation down today aldo, 2hrs to bring down 1.4g then 20mins to install then it needed an update which was showing 400 mins,had to go to work so left it on . try another 2mo

eventually i managed to get one of the games wipepout hd i remember playing wipeout on the origional ps1 many moons ago. I will try again tonight for the other one.

is the offer still on i tried last night to get the second game and it woudnt let click on any of the games even though they were visible.

Back