Weird one this..

T67

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys I was just watching the fotty there and was looking through the different sats etc etc,then I picked a few different channels and nothing came on..So I tried to go back to the one I was watching and now it ust comes up "pleasewait while the motor is turning to 28.2E have tried different sats and nothing just stays like so..I went outside to see if the motor was moving and it isnt..WTF have I done: shocked2anyone help?

How come all your posts start 'this is a wierd one' lol ;)

If that message stays on the screen it means that it hasn't locked onto the transponder stream that it's looking for. Usually means that your stored position for that satellite isn't correct. But since you've already been watching it, it's probably ok.

Try turning to another satellite then going back, usually works. Or go into Motor Setup and move it to 0° then go back to your channel.

If still not locking on, you might need to manually jog the motor left or right until you get a good signal on the SNR bar, then store the new position.

:)

Reactions: T67
Hate to tell you this but that is was happened to me, just before mine locked up on boot screen.

It was saying moving to 30w and nothing happened.

So I unplugged it for a while and ended up reformatting the box.

I personally think some file must have got corrupt.

Try switching it off for a few hours and disable all cams.

How come all your posts start 'this is a wierd one' lol ;)

If that message stays on the screen it means that it hasn't locked onto the transponder stream that it's looking for. Usually means that your stored position for that satellite isn't correct. But since you've already been watching it, it's probably ok.

Try turning to another satellite then going back, usually works. Or go into Motor Setup and move it to 0° then go back to your channel.

If still not locking on, you might need to manually jog the motor left or right until you get a good signal on the SNR bar, then store the new position.

:)
Ya BIG cheeky fecker yeh:Laugh:I had tried that G but it didnt seem to make a difference.So I had done kinda what the guy Equalizer had said and left it off over night.Switched it back on and still the same.So go the ladders out and went up n checked to see if the dish was moving at all when pressing a different sat,but nothing.So thought maybe stuck,so kinda gave it a little:Kickassroand next thing it moved..lol
Thanks to you both anyway guys...All good in the hood
1 Thing I did notice was the BER was going through the roof when it had done the above but now back to normal again...

This happened to me a few times on my 7000s the only thing that solved it was going up the ladder and pressing the little reset button on the motor with a pin nothing else i tried sorted it. Gather the motor had thrown a wobbly, never done it since i stopped using gemini. strange.

Back