Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Dreamteam Positions

Don't worry m8, I'm keeping an eye on it ;) come the transfer window then things WILL be checked.

Rodahle is doing a great job but errors can be made and that's why I'm here. I have complete confidence in Rodahle but will check things for ya ;)

I also think there is something wrong cos I should be at the top .... pmsl ;)

Cheers for the vote of confidence guy's ???????? The problem this week is there are games every day. Prem game on Mon, League cup Tues and last night. @ Hatab i would imagine and i will check your team for you later, that any players you had in League cup action will not have been included in this weeks score.

Regards

Vote of Confidence!!!

Rodahle, when the Chairman starts giving you a vote of confidence ((Rodahle is doing a great job but errors can be made and that's why I'm here. I have complete confidence in Rodahle but will check things for ya)) your time must nearly be up m8 lol

i did think that as i was typing the post, that there is somebody at the sun updating players scores after every game.........:)

anyway rodahle ? can i interest u in ritziger seems bluesboy not taken the bait, i mean doesnt think he will fit into his squad...... :)

:Cheers:

@Hatab....no worse than Higginbothom i suppose, cost me -4 then gets benched....perhaps a swap m8 :)......:)

How many points do I get for a player who has done his knee in and will be out for the rest of the season

@ Rodahle

Dutcho said:
You not posted an upto date spreadsheet on the sticky yet Rodahle, tut tut...

;)

Dont say I did'nt warn you.!!!!!!!

Really watch out now if he invites you in for a friendly chat
:Smileysex

lolololololol

bluesboy said:
Dont say I did'nt warn you.!!!!!!!

Really watch out now if he invites you in for a friendly chat
:Smileysex

lolololololol

Anyone fancy a cuppa...... :Cheers: :salute:

Back