Weekly Dreamteam Positions

yeah, Thanks Dutcho and Rodahle for all you work, but the managers (well me) feel that Rodahle should come forward and make an after match statement lol

Hi Guy's,

Just call me Alex F :)

Apol for this weeks total's shamble - Blip in the well oiled system :). Will have it sorted for this weeks results - promise.

The Total for each player is 100% correct - sorry if i'm winnin guy's - long way to go yet tho.

Regards

Yep, no probs with sortin out admin on this, have got a lot outta this forum already in my short time on here, so it's my way of puttin somethin back guy's n gals :)
Anyway's it was my idea to start with i spose...He He :)

Regards

Hi guys, when is the Transfer window? I seem to have a couple of duffers I want to out lol

Transfer windows are Oct and Jan, so not too long to wait Bluesboy :) LOL. Not sure which weeks yet, will have a look and post on Mon.

Rodahle, Maybe I have a couple of players that you want ;) , Seeing you not doing so well. :rolleyes:

I would have to say "Boateng" is a fine prospect, and however sad I would be to let him go , I feel you need is greater than mine m8

oh, so your ever dependable Mr Clapham has got nil points, that a few better than Mr Boateng. Still lets see what October brings.

Yep, he's no good so far, no whattle happen tho, i'll get rid of him and hell turn out to be player of the year in Brum :) LOL

Here we go then with week 4, short week this 1, only a few games counting.

RODAHLE'S REJECTS -1 166
Bluesboy's Blade's 11 145
HATAB'S HORNETS 8 140
RODAHLE'S 2ND ELEVEN 0 95
ENGLANGLAND -4 93
Diamond's Dalek's 2 82
Sefton's Eleven 5 76
HotsHits 7 75
Dutcho's Dreamer's 2 74
Breast is Best -3 73
BRONTO'S ALLSTARS 7 51
Rampant Rovers 1 50
Brooksy's Bomber's 0 43
Dutcho Jnr's Dazzler's 2 23

All nice n tight arond mid table, bit of a gap at the bottom now tho, looks like Dutcho's Dazzler's fav for relegation atm :_)

Manager of the Week - Bluesboy, congratulations m8 :)

Donkey of the Week - Englangland, better luck next week m8 :)

Regards

Transfer Windows

The Transfer Windows

There are TWO Transfer Windows in Dream Team - one in October and one in January.

The first Transfer Window will run from 00:00 GMT on Tuesday 5 October 2004 to 12.45pm GMT on Saturday 16 October 2004 (UK time), with transfers taking effect from eligible games played on Saturday 16 October 2004. The second Transfer Window will run from 00:00 GMT on Friday 21 January 2005 to 7.45pm GMT on Tuesday 1 February 2005 (UK time), with transfers taking effect from eligible games played on Tuesday 1 February 2005.

Each Transfer Window gives you the chance to gain a real edge on the opposition by booting out injured or under-performing players and replacing them with new ones.

So give your no-hopers the shove and bring in the star who could make your season.
During each Transfer Window, you can bring in UP TO THREE players and must transfer out the same number. So, you can make one, two or three changes during the transfer procedure (but no more than three changes). When you bring in a new player you do NOT get the points he has scored so far. Likewise, points scored by players you transfer out are FROZEN and remain on your overall score.

You must not bust your £40million budget and you must not have more than two players from any one Premiership club. But just like registration, our easy transfer procedure ensures you cannot go over the limit. And remember, some players have moved clubs in real life but for Dream Team purposes remain with their original clubs.

Hope this clears up the transfer bit guy's. :Cheers:

Regards

13/09/04 Weekly Positions

Hi All....We have a new league leader this week....congratulation's to Bluesboy. Well Done m8 :)

Bluesboy's Blade's 41 184
RODAHLE'S REJECTS 16 182
HATAB'S HORNETS 25 166
RODAHLE'S 2ND ELEVEN 33 128
Sefton's Eleven 49 125
Dutcho's Dreamer's 38 112
HotsHits 36 111
ENGLANGLAND 9 102
Breast is Best 28 101
Diamond's Dalek's 18 98
Rampant Rovers 52 97
BRONTO'S ALLSTARS 29 80
Brooksy's Bomber's 34 77
Dutcho Jnr's Dazzler's 19 40

Manager of the Week; Rampart Rovers - Peacekeeper

Donkey of the Week; Englangland - Langland

Regards

Would you be able to show our teams individual total scorers m8? Its just that I havent a clue which of mine are not performing (dont say all of em! lol ).

No probs if its too much bother Rodahle ;). I'd just have to stick with them lol.

Back