Weekly Dreamteam Positions

Well, I am lost for words, But it does look mighty fine from the top of the pile looking down on the rest lololol :Cheers:

For those of you at the bottom of the pile, don't worry, at the end of week one I was top of the pops, but I have since plummeted like a stone.
My defenders keep leaking goals, my midfielders have been sent off or now don't even get on the bench (even Pires is no longer guaranteed a start) and my strikers are on the bench.

"Its a funny old game"

Cheers

Langland

u will have to wait bluesboy :) i think its the recount cos your score is so high

Week 5 Results

Ok here we go with this week's run down, just like the top 40 m8 :)

Bluesboy's Blade's 51 235
RODAHLE'S REJECTS 46 228
HATAB'S HORNETS 55 221
RODAHLE'S 2ND ELEVEN 59 187
HotsHits 67 178
Breast is Best 65 166
Sefton's Eleven 39 164
ENGLANGLAND 47 149
Diamond's Dalek's 45 143
Dutcho's Dreamer's 30 142
BRONTO'S ALLSTARS 42 122
Rampant Rovers 16 113
Brooksy's Bomber's 33 110
Dutcho Jnr's Dazzler's 26 66

Well it was a close week for top manager tis week, with Mairyhinge lookin a little less saggy this week with 65 points, but just being pipped by Zoffos63 with 67.

Manager of the week: Hots Hits (Zoffos63) 67 points - well done m8 :)

After a v good week last week the Rampant Rovers are once again bringing up the pile with 16 points.

Donkey of the Week: Rampant Rovers (Peacekeeper) 16 points.

Regards

Diamond said:
Would you be able to show our teams individual total scorers m8? Its just that I havent a clue which of mine are not performing (dont say all of em! lol ).

No probs if its too much bother Rodahle ;). I'd just have to stick with them lol.

Sorry Diamond, missed your post first time round. Yep can do i'll either post a list or pm them to everybody. First transfer window is comin up so it will be good idea for everybody to see where they r with their team :)

Regards

If anyone wants Matteo (with a big fat zero points) I can recommend him very highly, would be an assett to any team, especially Rodahle or hatab's lol

Cheers 4 that m8, i'll bare him in mind :) LOL still he's better than he was a couple of weeks ago -5 then :)...well done m8 startin to stretch away :)

Rodahle said:
Well it was a close week for top manager tis week, with Mairyhinge lookin a little less saggy this week with 65 points, but just being pipped by Zoffos63 with 67.

Manager of the week: Hots Hits (Zoffos63) 67 points - well done m8 :)

Regards

May there be many more (How about making a sticky with Table & Weeks Scores that can only be updated by league admin)

It's not good at the mo what we have but mickie has an idea or to for somthing proper so will keep all e posted. Congrats again for a top week m8 :)

Hi rodahle, i have just checked my team out 22:30 22/9 to see who is working and who isnt :) getting ready to offload the donkey's in xfer window.

when i checked the points i come to a different total to u, (now i dont want to get up anybodies nose or cause any bad feeling), ive checked 2 night and maybe the points totals are different to when u collected data from the sun page.

i make it 226 if im wrong send me a big raspberry :)

and bluesboy if u want ritziger feel free he is on -2 at mom.....lol

Back