Week from hell

fingers crossed for u all m8, the have some amazing surgeons im sure everythink will go well.

Hope everything works out ok Manse.

you need to stop going out with brooksy on a friday night :)

Thanks All.
Just got back from hospital and good news is my Dad was sitting up in bed scoffing his tea.
The procedure was a small hole in the head and a needle put into his brain, doctors have told us it was a abcess and though it would of killed him if left is easier to treat then a tumor but now as another 6weeks on antibiotics.
so far he's had 4 blood disorders that should of killed him because of his heart valve and now this.
tough old fecker lol

Glad to hear he is sitting up and scoffing his tea m8...tough old boot indeed.

Good news for a change...:Clap:

Glad to hear your good news Manse!

Hope he's soon up and dancing. :)

That's great news Manse, he seems like a tough old boot. Has he had any luck with his speech coming back.
Hope he gets sorted soon and stay positive m8.

Hope your tests go ok and you can give us some more good news after them.

Bloody hell you have had a terrible week.

Things seems like they're on the up now though mate.

Here's to a speedy recovery. Your old man's a tough one and obviously not ready to go.

Hang in there mate. Doc's / surgeons can do amazing things now.

Cheers all.
His speech is almost back to normal for a few weeks now when the hematoma's shrank and he can walk unaided.
Thats why they said he could be going home on thursday then this.
I got my results back and they were fine apart from cholesterol being a tad high 5.2

Cheers all.
His speech is almost back to normal for a few weeks now when the hematoma's shrank and he can walk unaided.
Thats why they said he could be going home on thursday then this.
I got my results back and they were fine apart from cholesterol being a tad high 5.2

For your cholesterol, try taking cayenne chilli pepper on your food and milk thistle (capsules not liquid) and see if that helps :)

Great news manse mate. :)

Your Doc will probably put you on one of the statin drugs to help with your cholesterol.

Back