(Wanted)

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has a cheap as poss hdmi graphics card just a low profile one as just want it for streaming of sites really if anyone has a cheap one nothing fancy as long as it has hdmi output then thats great.

Let me know how much you want for it and ill be more than happy to pay as long as it aint too expensive (15-25)

Many thanks for your time and help

Im selling my 3870 xt which is dvi but it has a dvi to hdmi adapter with it. £30 with delivery?

Thanks very much for the offer but price is just slightly out of my range as i dont have much cash

£26 new from amazon
hXXp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0036DD4CO/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

I just got one for my daughter from Novatech AMD 5450 1GB comes with a low profile bracket. around 20 quid . am sure others like EBuyer will also sell at similiar price.

I just got one for my daughter from Novatech AMD 5450 1GB comes with a low profile bracket. around 20 quid . am sure others like EBuyer will also sell at similiar price.

ah thanks jfish i was trying to find that one to be honest but couldnt think of the name of it as i did have that one as it wernt a bad lil card for basic hd.Many thanks to all others with there help i was trying to find a bargin on fleabay but i think alot of people are having a laugh on there tbh.I try to avoid ebay alot now days as people on there get me fired up lol.

Many thanks again guys i shall have a ponder around now ive got a couple to search on.

I have a sil 1364add2-n which is dvi and low profile you can have for cost of postage. If interested, PM me your details.

Back