wanted pc parts

buckthehero

Inactive User
Reaction score
anything youve got really, im trying to make one up for the eldest boy to try and learn a few bits on as he started school 2 weeks ago and they let them play on theirs ( 5 years old and knows it all )
all freebies accepted
all other cheap parts considered
cheers
buck

How much are you looking to spend on parts?

I've got some 14" monitors, AMD Duron (if I remember correctly) and I think it's around the 1GHz mark, floppy disk drive, 400W (I think) PSU, graphics card, couple of sticks of RAM and you're welcome to the PC case it's all in at the moment. It's a bit tatty and the on/off button is a bit dodgy though and it's also missing a 5.25 drive bay cover.

I also have the motherboard it's all in but I'm fairly certain it's given up the ghost. I've also got a 4.3GB (or there abouts) hard drive but I'm pretty sure the write heads have failed.

If you're interested make me an offer on whatever parts you want.

sure ive got a 6 gig hd lying around more likely have other bits aswell how good do you want it m8 cos im sure ive got a old tower in the loft only be about pentium 2 3 to 400 mhz witch you can have for nowt

little john, that would be great if its their, let me know and i will send you some cash for postage unless your near to me...im in surrey

i have lots of old bits ...Like Pentium Cpus only like from 100mhz to 233mhz and only old EDO Memory from 16 to 64mb i think ...unless i put it in my grandads pc and i have some old 1gb hdd's lying around but there no good and a couple of boards but its a shame i aint selling lol

I've got a new boxed GForce 5 5200 if your interested - PM me with an offer Ta

Back