Wanted - Oujia Board

That's assuming cameras can pick up ghosts? They can't see radio waves, infra red etc etc... To be fair, there are some 'interesting' photos out there that you could ponder over for a while. Maybe most other animals find it easier to just progress over to 'the other side' (cue music) where as the human conscientiousness sometimes, with its complexity (or stupidity), can get confused and 'stuck' in between.

I seen a little green orb once in the middle of the day just floating and danced around in front of me for a bit, then disappeared through a solid object (closed blinds). I can't explain what/who is was, but it was great seeing it because obviously, not very many people have, so even though I can do nothing with what I seen (like transfer the data from my brain into a computer in a science lab, science not invented that machine yet either) it's still quite a privilege to have experienced it. That's the only time I've seen anything like that but have 'experienced' other things like feelings and knowings.

As for why loved ones don't come back to everyone in a blatant in-your-face Hollywood movie style-ee, who knows, it's not to say they aren't there or haven't tried though. There maybe lots and lots of reasons why, most more to do with the living person than one who's passed.

well what i mean is for centuries people have claimed to have seem and heard ghosts, not orbs but full blown ghosts.

now if they are right, then camera's and microphones can easily detect anything our eyes and ears can pick up
but no undisputed footage with all the cctv all over the place?

makes me think there is nothing to pick up....

casper aside of course lol

well what i mean is for centuries people have claimed to have seem and heard ghosts, not orbs but full blown ghosts.

now if they are right, then camera's and microphones can easily detect anything our eyes and ears can pick up
but no undisputed footage with all the cctv all over the place?

Think you need to get over that cameras and mics are not the same as human eyes and ears, they are just crude imitations ;) If you let go of that then you might be open to other possibilities.

There must be millions and millions upon millions of personal accounts now, of like you say, people having a paranormal experience. If you count cameras and mics not capturing anything as evidence against, surely you can't dismiss the millions of personal accounts as evidence for? Have a look on YouTube for something called 'Celebrity Ghost stories', there's loads of episodes on there the last I looked. There's also a UK edition on the Bio Channel on Thursdays!

Last edited:
I used to type the run command on my commidore 64 when I was a kid and catch my mates out like type (die ronnie die) and after we done or Oujia board and smoked a few joints I would ask ronnie to turn the computer monitor on, as soon as he did ronnie die ronnie die would be running across the full screen lol on many occasions I had people running down my stairs crying the eyes out.

Was a great old trick to play on your mates at the age of 12 were all over 30 now and still laugh are tits off at it, another trick instead of pushing the glass was to slighty wet the rim of the glass with a bit spit so when a little pressure goes on it kind of shoots off always gets a screamer.

Good memories but is there such things as ghosts no definatly not spirts still with you ? maybe in some way but walking ghosts no never, I belive more in UFO.s

Careful mate. That's how it all starts.......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really enjoyed reading through this thread and not seeing any one take the pure piss out of others (Casper jokes aside..lol) was like a breath of fresh air.lets face it, its all to easy to deny things there is little evidence we have seen our self's with our own eyes its human nature.things happen we cant explain in the blink of an eye, must have been a trick of the light,or was it.in my opinion nothing good ever came from playing with a Oujia board.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im still after one :), my lady wont let me :(, im supprised how much popular this thread has been, thanks for posting guys and girls :)

good read for sure this thread was, i did like the giggles at start.

"is any body there?..."

"is any body there?..."

"Moo!!"

I met a woman who swore to me she was a medium.... i said no way your easily a large!

Anyone been watching the new Celebrity Ghost Stories UK on Bio? It was on tonight, but think it's repeated on Fridays. Not noticed it on Anytime+

Anyone been watching the new Celebrity Ghost Stories UK on Bio? It was on tonight, but think it's repeated on Fridays. Not noticed it on Anytime+
nah :(

My mrs hates nothing more than ghost programs so it's hard to watch them without her moaning the whole way though.

It's carnage at our house when most haunted do their live specials and I want to watch 5 hours of yvette screaming lol

nah :(

My mrs hates nothing more than ghost programs so it's hard to watch them without her moaning the whole way though.

It's carnage at our house when most haunted do their live specials and I want to watch 5 hours of yvette screaming lol

Yeah, you wouldn't be aloud to watch Most Haunted in my house either mate, lol... It's so staged most of the time that show, stopped watching it ages ago. There's one called T.A.P.S which is much better. But there's loads of the American Celebrity Ghost Stories on YouTube, so you can watch them on your comp. Some of the best accounts of paranormal encounters I have ever seen - I must admit that the UK one isn't quite as good. Highly recommend them mate; I guarantee you'll love the show.

Oh, and I seen a new one on bio Channel advertised. It said it starts on the 21st of this month and is people who have have died and come back, near death experiences and that (NDE) looks promising so I'll be tuning in on that one as I'm very interested in NDEs.

Last edited:
Yeah, you wouldn't be aloud to watch Most Haunted in my house either mate, lol... It's so staged most of the time that show, stopped watching it ages ago. There's one called T.A.P.S which is much better. But there's loads of the American Celebrity Ghost Stories on YouTube, so you can watch them on your comp. Some of the best accounts of paranormal encounters I have ever seen - I must admit that the UK one isn't quite as good. Highly recommend them mate; I guarantee you'll love the show.

Oh, and I seen a new one on bio Channel advertised. It said it starts on the 21st of this month and is people who have have died and come back, near death experiences and that (NDE) looks promising so I'll be tuning in on that one as I'm very interested in NDEs.

yeah, i know most haunted is mostly rubbish but i still find the investigations facinating :)

i'll be marching through youtube on the lookout now mate thanx for the headsup i must admit, the video posted in this thread has some amazing footage!

i completely agree about the near death experiences mate i'll be checking that out aswell :)

i've read many peoples statements about nde's its far more believable than ghosts etc :)

Back